The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

7 minutes ago, thebigbasic said:

I picked one of these up, it was the blue marbled one. 

Blue marbled was leftover from the box set I think. They've been selling them since Pouzza Fest last year. Unfortunately I didn't see any at PID on Sunday in Philly.

Bummed I missed this. They went super quick, but still not about to buy a skateboard. Hopefully catch one from the Euro store.

55 minutes ago, shenanigans said:

Blue marbled was leftover from the box set I think. They've been selling them since Pouzza Fest last year. Unfortunately I didn't see any at PID on Sunday in Philly.

Bummed I missed this. They went super quick, but still not about to buy a skateboard. Hopefully catch one from the Euro store.

Is the Blue marbled different to the Blue transparent?

I have a dark blue transparent, no marble?

10 minutes ago, snowynz said:

It was a couple years back, just a cheapie on Ebay or ImportCDs I think, was expecting a black, no mention of colour on the listing

Box set came out in 2013, but don't think they started selling them individually until last year. Maybe someone split up a box.
https://www.discogs.com/NOFX-Wolves-In-Wolves-Clothing/release/10270453

4 minutes ago, shenanigans said:

Box set came out in 2013, but don't think they started selling them individually until last year. Maybe someone split up a box.
https://www.discogs.com/NOFX-Wolves-In-Wolves-Clothing/release/10270453

Must have been someone splitting a box?

Were there two different blue box sets? cause the one on discogs looks really greeny blue. Mines like the blue below (from a boxset too)

Image result for nofx wolves in wolves clothing blue vinyl

26 minutes ago, snowynz said:

Must have been someone splitting a box?

Were there two different blue box sets? cause the one on discogs looks really greeny blue. Mines like the blue below (from a boxset too)

Image result for nofx wolves in wolves clothing blue vinyl

There were issues with some of the original blue WIWCs from the blue box. They pressed some more to replace the ones with issues. The darker blue pictured is a replacement copy. 

44 minutes ago, kylet said:

How much were they selling them for? I'm gonna give a friend some cash and ask him to pick one up for me when he goes to Camp Punk In Dublic  in a couple of weeks.

$20

and it’s translucent. Drinking 7% beers in 95 degree weather all day Saturday made my memory a little fuzzy.