The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

7 hours ago, Satan said:

So, heres a feel good story.

I commented on Fat's IG for some help getting some Euro SE's at PRH. Nothing. No bites for about a week. 

THEN. Just two days ago a guy sends me a message saying he would try because he would love if someone did the same for him one day. 

So, long story short - Got Ribbed, TLA, and Caddies and a Comp.

There are good people out there folks.

that is the awesome part about the ig community sometimes. You actually have the people that do this (I help punkrockvinyl out quite often) and than you have to retards that have to take a selfie with their 28 Bowie records and just do it for the likes. Not the record or the music that is actually on it

/end rant, you may continue

(disclaimer, Bowie is ok)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Satan said:

DIRECT HIT IS UP!

http://www.fatwreck.com/record/detail/101

...theres a bundle too.

In for a black copy. I love this band but didn't need to spend an extra 10 bucks for a color version. I'm sure the slipmat and comics are cool too though. 

Glad this is coming out so soon and the new song sounds great.

Got the bundle and the single color lp as I am sure they are different and I love me some direct hit! . I got into them late ( on the last album) but freaking love them. Honestly one of the 2-3 best current Fat bands along with Strung out and bad cop/ bad cop .  That new song is killer. 

Edited by exileinoblivion

11 hours ago, exileinoblivion said:

Got the bundle and the single color lp as I am sure they are different and I love me some direct hit! . I got into them late ( on the last album) but freaking love them. Honestly one of the 2-3 best current Fat bands along with Strung out and bad cop/ bad cop .  That new song is killer. 

Comic book bundle is sold out. Regular colored vinyl with slip mat is not. Maybe this means they included different variants?! Or maybe they just sold out of comics. 

1 hour ago, yeah_totally said:

comes with a slipmat so it's not totally egregious considering most single lps areally 18$ to 20$ nowadays.

but yeah, 14$ shipped for a black copy is right up my alley at this point in my collecting life.

Me too. I've only been buying color vinyl if its something I reeeeeally like and its allowed me to get more and different records

So I'm one of those insufferable people who likes to collect multiple variants and since I've been collecting DH since the beginning I might as well keep it going on this release –– do we have any idea yet what the different variants are? I got the deluxe bundle from Fat yesterday, think there is a Euro variant? Think Fat had two different variants up yesterday?