The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

On 8/7/2018 at 5:55 PM, Satan said:

So, heres a feel good story.

I commented on Fat's IG for some help getting some Euro SE's at PRH. Nothing. No bites for about a week. 

THEN. Just two days ago a guy sends me a message saying he would try because he would love if someone did the same for him one day. 

So, long story short - Got Ribbed, TLA, and Caddies and a Comp.

There are good people out there folks.

Similar story back when The Souls toured Australia with Hot Water Music and did the tour version of the split. I posted on a facebook post that if someone could get me one I'd pay for it + shipping + beer $. I get a message a few days later from a girl telling me she got me one and that she actually lives in NJ and will be back in the US in a month if I want to wait and not pay international shipping. Fast forward like 3 years and I slept on her couch for home for the holidays. Now that I live in NYC she and her husband are close friends of mine.

46 minutes ago, curator said:

I just noticed ‘Reinventing Axl Rose’ under my new releases on Apple Music with a 2018 Fat Wreck copyright.  Maybe expect a new pressing?  Not that there isn’t enough out there already ;)

Not surprised with the flood of bands pulling their back catalogs from No Idea. Hopefully they take this opportunity to do a remaster/deluxe edition or something. 

4 hours ago, dynamitekid said:

Sucks. I wonder what will happen to the Chuck Ragan and HWM records

It's really only Fuel For the Hate Game and Finding the Rhythms which were both pressed a million times. Rise repressed Forever and Counting (which was originally a Doghouse release before the No Idea pressings). Flight and a Crash, Caution and New What Next were Epitaph and NIR did the vinyl.

17 hours ago, shenanigans said:

It's really only Fuel For the Hate Game and Finding the Rhythms which were both pressed a million times. Rise repressed Forever and Counting (which was originally a Doghouse release before the No Idea pressings). Flight and a Crash, Caution and New What Next were Epitaph and NIR did the vinyl.

I was mostly thinking about the vinyl. I was thinking they would go to Rise. Thats bad grammar but i'm leaving it.

1 minute ago, slinch said:

Is there a story behind this? I'm completely out of the loop, so it might be something that's common knowledge.

Ryan from OWTH post some info in FB.

If i remember right, No Idea didn't pay money to the bands for all the represses they did + they didn't share money from digital sales.

On 9/13/2018 at 2:23 PM, putol said:

depending on where you live it will be either

Good Riddance & Sick of it All (Europe)

or

Lagwagon & Sick of it All (US)

Did someone at Fat confirm the last LP is Sick Of It All and not None More Black? I can't imagine more than 10% of people who signed up for this would take Sick Of It All over None More Black.

3 minutes ago, GradedOnACurve said:

Did someone at Fat confirm the last LP is Sick Of It All and not None More Black? I can't imagine more than 10% of people who signed up for this would take Sick Of It All over None More Black.

Glad I’m not alone. Not that I’m bummed with the subscription, but NMB was definitely what I thought was my most atticapted release from it. Plus I don’t give a shit about SOIA.

6 minutes ago, yeah_totally said:

Is there a release date or the Direct Hit lp? I thought it was this month, which seemed like a really short preorder. Then I looked and it says Sept 23, 2019, which seems like a super long preorder. And obviously a typo.

According to their Bandcamp it’s Nov. 9.