The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

5 minutes ago, jonnywreck said:

Am I the only one checking at least twice a day to see if they’ll put up any of those “Let’s Talk About Feelings” 10” represses? I’m also wondering if maybe the “band version” might be this (or an upcoming) month’s anniversary celebration release?

I imagine since the Riot Fest flexis already went up that they're not planning on putting them up...or at least not yet. Probably saving them for Fest first.

28 minutes ago, jonnywreck said:

Ooh, forgot about Fest. You’re probably right. Fingers crossed they have some of that left over.

I'll be at Fest and will help out however I can. Cash up front is the way it rolls.

Getting in a day early to make sure we are at the front lines of registration/flea market 

21 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

That's a long ass pre-order.

True. I wonder if there's a holdup because of the picture disc. The regular LP comes out Nov 9.

19 hours ago, Metal Mike said:

Picture disc.

The colored vinyl sold out pretty quick so I guess they wanted to do something else limited because that's what Fat does now. Regular black still available.