The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

So TWO THINGS!!

ONE. 

The Ribbed SE will not be publically announced. They're hidden at the store. You gotta search. Or maybe theres a box behind the counter. My buddy got lucky and found one. 

TWO. 

On IG, Fat Mike was signing STACKS of "Official FAT WRECK test pressing" jackets. 

Keep your eyes peeled and your ears to the ground.

• 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, monsterrod said:

I ordered this because i didn't want to miss it,  but it looked like this will also be part of the final sub club package. That's weird. 

Right? It's super weird. Why'd they put this one online? Or did it go up because it's not part of the subscription, but they wanted to repress it anyway...

1 minute ago, shenanigans said:

Where did you hear that?

That’s right…starting today, we are accepting pre-orders for our Fat ‘2003’ Classic Color Vinyl subscription. It includes ten records from 2003, all on a new color vinyl. They will ship to you five times a year, and each shipment will include two records. We’ve also updated the artwork on one particular release to reflect the current shithole idiot in office. The updated artwork will only be available thru this subscription series.

May be i'm mistaken but from press release i was thinking that all the records will be available in color except WOE and 7"

8 minutes ago, xen0m0rph said:

That’s right…starting today, we are accepting pre-orders for our Fat ‘2003’ Classic Color Vinyl subscription. It includes ten records from 2003, all on a new color vinyl. They will ship to you five times a year, and each shipment will include two records. We’ve also updated the artwork on one particular release to reflect the current shithole idiot in office. The updated artwork will only be available thru this subscription series.

May be i'm mistaken but from press release i was thinking that all the records will be available in color except WOE and 7"

Hope you're right.

Ouch for the guy that paid 250pounds on discogs for the blue Blaze!?

Love to grab that for $16

10 minutes ago, xen0m0rph said:

I don't think that's what they were saying, but seeing pressing info for the first couple there's a pretty wide range so some of them may make it online. Who knows

33 minutes ago, xen0m0rph said:

With fat doing multiple colors for everything I bet they release standard black and a different color for all these at the end of the year.

I would probably buy most of them again lol.

32 minutes ago, kylet said:

With fat doing multiple colors for everything I bet they release standard black and a different color for all these at the end of the year.

I would probably buy most of them again lol.

Was surprised to see how many of them aren't available on standard black. If they were going to do that don't you think they've have already done it? If they pressed them at the same time there's no reason to sit on the vinyl.

44 minutes ago, shenanigans said:

FYI. Sounds more like None More Black is not part of the subscription. Australian guy got shipping confirmation for Lagwagon and SOIA. Sounds like Fat had a lot of requests for this as to why it wasn't part of the subscription so they decided to press it.

So it wont be available otherwise? Id rather just have it on black but I dont have a copy at all

6 hours ago, dynamitekid said:

So it wont be available otherwise? Id rather just have it on black but I dont have a copy at all

I don't have an answer for that, just looks like its not going to be part of the subscription.

6 hours ago, trainsaw said:

When does Fat usually put up the year subscription?

Last year was the first time they did it. Pretty sure it went up for sale in January.

• 2 weeks later...