The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

3 minutes ago, excid182 said:

Got one of the Ribbed colored...I wonder what color it's going to be??

I'd guess Malachi Crunch but who knows? They came out pretty randomly the first time, and the second time

I grabbed another one just in case theres a Gonoherpasyphlaids in there still, longshot but worth a gamble

Third time lucky I hope!

15 hours ago, snowynz said:

I'd guess Malachi Crunch but who knows? They came out pretty randomly the first time, and the second time

I grabbed another one just in case theres a Gonoherpasyphlaids in there still, longshot but worth a gamble

Third time lucky I hope!

Pretty sure the Gonoherasdfasdfasdfasdf went to the first 200 orders based off order numbers from people that got it.

Direct Hit, Sick of It All, Fat for Fest People, Fat for Riot Fest, Ribbed, and Against Me are still available.

17 minutes ago, shenanigans said:

and Against Me are still available.

I know it's super unlikely, but maybe this is leftover White copies from the Anniversary show?!

Seems odd they only have leftover copies of one of the 2003 repress series. Maybe there was overage on the pressing? Who knows. I took a gamble. 

22 hours ago, kylet said:

I know it's super unlikely, but maybe this is leftover White copies from the Anniversary show?!

Seems odd they only have leftover copies of one of the 2003 repress series. Maybe there was overage on the pressing? Who knows. I took a gamble. 

I initially thought this as well, but didn't take the risk. There were also copies of SOIA subscription. It seems there were about ~850 subscriptions since the lowest number they've posted for subscription series is ~870. Against Me had over 1000 pressed so I definitely think it's subscription leftovers. 

So Against Me, Mad Caddies, Lawrence Arms, Utters & Sick Of It All have all gone up, hoping that means the other 5 will go up soon?

Wonder what they'll do with the extra WOE copies? Was that the only title that was sposed to be subscription only?

Maybe bonuses in xmas vinyl bundles if they do that again?

22 hours ago, snowynz said:

So Against Me, Mad Caddies, Lawrence Arms, Utters & Sick Of It All have all gone up, hoping that means the other 5 will go up soon?

Wonder what they'll do with the extra WOE copies? Was that the only title that was sposed to be subscription only?

Maybe bonuses in xmas vinyl bundles if they do that again?

Wish I wouldve waited instead of discog/ebay all the ones I wanted.

Really only over paid for one so not that big of a deal I guess.

On 11/27/2018 at 12:05 PM, kylet said:

I already have the anniversary show variant, I took a gamble hoping it's not that one lol, I really want the 2003 repress.

25 minutes ago, RecordsandIPA said:

I already have the anniversary show variant, I took a gamble hoping it's not that one lol, I really want the 2003 repress.

I think it's way more likely to be the 2003 subscription. Especially since posting that idea they've put up a handful more of the subscription colors. Sort of shoots down my original idea.