The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

2 hours ago, Satan said:

WHOA.

I JUST GOT MY FIRST SHIPPING NOTIFICATION FROM FAT.  IN. 13. YEARS.

1 hour ago, Dub said:

Me too.  End of an era

1 hour ago, pepperonigin said:

Got mine too, can't wait for this new TBR!

1 hour ago, MyEnemy said:

DING!

Stoked Bottlerocket are playing with Nerf Herder here in SD. 

15 minutes ago, monsterrod said:

Yeah I'm still trying to wrap my head around this. 

I can't believe these dickholes are falling for my long con!

*shit*

On 3/13/2019 at 2:14 PM, dynamitekid said:

Has anyone received their American Steel order yet? Still waiting on mine

So i got a mail from Kingsroad Merch saying the release has been delayed...not sure if that counts for Fat too.

We wanted to reach out and say thank you for your recent American Steel´State of Grace’ 7” pre-order. We got informed by Fat Wreck Chords that the production will be delayed and the shipping date has been pushed back to April 26th.
You will get a shipping confirmation with tracking info as soon as your order is on its way. 
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We appreciate your patience and support.

9 hours ago, curator said:

Can you imagine if Fat threw in some colored copies with the standards for distro!

They used to a loooooooong time ago. Whether it was an intentional practice or not, I don't know, but it used to happen. Well before the collecting resurgence.

Edited by chiefwahoo

18 minutes ago, chiefwahoo said:

They used to a loooooooong time ago. Whether it was an intentional practice or not, I don't know, but it used to happen. Well before the collecting resurgence.

Buying stuff from them since 08, didn't remember it

Just remember when bands sell coloured copies from their store

And no proofs that you get black or colour because it was "first comes got colour vinyl".

5 hours ago, chiefwahoo said:

I got NOFX “War on Errorism” on white and a Gimmes “Take a Break” on green from No Idea’s distro circa 2003-2004. 

I've casually collected records since I was 12 or 13, but it wasn't until college that I really started giving a shit about variants and buying everything on vinyl.  I can remember going into my local record store (which was not a punk specific shop by any means) and asking them to order me The Lawrence Arms - Buttsweat and Tears on colored vinyl. Release date came and they called to tell me they can't get it on colored, and it was long sold out of fat's site. All to save a few bucks on shipping, which at the time was probably like $2 bucks for a 7" lol. That was my learning curve on how to buy fat vinyl lol.