The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

For the last few Fat Wreck records I pre-ordered, I had to email them for a download link since the records didn't come with a download card and they didn't automatically send me one. I just emailed them for the Cokie download and got a automatic response saying their mailorder team/person is out until April 30.

38 minutes ago, gazzo said:

the rush to the Fat Wreck booth at Groezrock when the doors opened was crazy. The rumour was they brought a "The Decline" on clear but don't know if they actually brought it

I was suprised seeing the ton of test presses they brought a long and all those festival exclusives. It was crazy if you are Fat Wreck collector.

1 hour ago, gazzo said:

the rush to the Fat Wreck booth at Groezrock when the doors opened was crazy. The rumour was they brought a "The Decline" on clear but don't know if they actually brought it

there was no clear Decline available. a friend told me.. he has great connections with the seller from Fat.. he got a few Gold editions and a test pressing..

4 hours ago, JohnMatrix said:

I got two Cokie LPs because I cancelled the black when the color went back up but they still sent me the black too. For some reason the black version had a download card in it and the color version did not. Very strange

They give out cards for retail (black), but none for mailorder (color) since they’re supposed to email one.

19 minutes ago, dynamitekid said:

Does anyone think that Dead To Me will ever come out with their new album? They have been silent since Fest and haven't released anything in a year

I check this thread every time there is a new post in anticipation of their new album.