The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

hi - does anyone know the color  pressing for the Good Riddance thoughts and prayers album?  I ordered the tshirt/color vinyl bundle, and got this color:  Blue / Gold Split With Blue Splatter.  There are 2 color versions on discogs, which seem like the same.  I'm wondering if the color sold alone, is the same color with the tshirt bundle?

This is related to the Lagwagon questions above, of how many color variants there are.

Thanks

21 minutes ago, chicomak said:

hi - does anyone know the color  pressing for the Good Riddance thoughts and prayers album?  I ordered the tshirt/color vinyl bundle, and got this color:  Blue / Gold Split With Blue Splatter.  There are 2 color versions on discogs, which seem like the same.  I'm wondering if the color sold alone, is the same color with the tshirt bundle?

This is related to the Lagwagon questions above, of how many color variants there are.

Thanks

Pretty sure the second color version on Discogs is just gold w/ blue splatter- FAT Wreck Store edition.

On 7/23/2019 at 1:26 PM, nicbong said:

Apparently I haven't listened to anything from Snuff since Numb Nuts in 2000. Anything worth checking out? I'll certainly check out the samples for this when they're available. 

On 7/29/2019 at 7:21 AM, xen0m0rph said:

New lagwagon will be out in october

I never heard Hang, but Blaze and Resolve were pretty good. The single sounds pretty good. 

What I still really want from Fat Wreck (or anyone else) is a new Dillinger Four record though. Come on! But I'll settle for a live show somewhere in the PNW.

9 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Gotcha, just spit balling. Mine hasn't even shipped yet

Never got a shipping email.  Plus I live on the east coast, outside of philly.  Came home from being on vacation all week and it was here waiting for me, not even sure what day it actually arrived.  Not sure if the #3 record is a misprint or what is going on.  Figured I'd post it here to make sure other people didn't get three records in their order and to see if anyone got the second 7"  with their order.

25 minutes ago, KnowNothing said:

Never got a shipping email.  Plus I live on the east coast, outside of philly.  Came home from being on vacation all week and it was here waiting for me, not even sure what day it actually arrived.  Not sure if the #3 record is a misprint or what is going on.  Figured I'd post it here to make sure other people didn't get three records in their order and to see if anyone got the second 7"  with their order.

I regularly check my USPS informed delivery. I know when FATs sending goods (ZIP). Nothing yet.

I bet that's the delay on these, except I think #2 got fucked up at the plant and had to be redone. Unless someone only wants to ship odds w/ odds and evens w/ evens.

It's a split

https://fatwreck.com/blogs/news/tbr-human-robots-news-story

Hello all! When Teenage Bottlerocket was at the Blasting Room working on “Stay Rad,” my son Milo came to the studio and recorded two songs with his band Human Robots. It wasn’t hard getting his band together, because Milo plays all the instruments and sings on the two songs he wrote. I guess it’s a one-man band (yes, he has no friends). His songs turned out great, and we somehow convinced Fat Wreck Chords to release a split 7” featuring the TBR songs “Olivia Goes to Bolivia” and “Everything To Me,” as well as the Human Robots songs “Step On Em All” and “I Want to Hang Out With You.” Chris Shary did the artwork, and it all turned out great. This is the best split since Taco Bell teamed up with KFC! I love sharing this rock n roll life with my son, Milo. Look out world; Human Robots are stoked to shred and ready to party!

• 2 weeks later...