The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

6 hours ago, MyEnemy said:

Gonna assume it'll go up 9-10 AM PST? 

Hmmm not sure, but the last time I ordered through Antagonist was at 2am EST back in November when the live/solo Trevor LPs went up so it may be midnight.

Edited by curator

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, jefftrotinger said:

MakeWar is now on Fat and their new album is up for preorder. Out 11/1 

https://fatwreck.com/collections/makewar/products/get-it-together

Never heard these guys before! Gives me Menzingers vibes. I can get down. Preordered!

On 9/15/2019 at 9:58 AM, bgdesign said:

Anyone at Riotfest should checkout the Fat booth. Grabbed some limited records from there friday. Joey Cape on blue. Clowns on pink green splatter. Cokie the Clown on red. 

Their booth made me so grateful that I don't maintain a FAT collection. So many custom colors, Fest pressings, etc. I'd go broke.

On 9/5/2019 at 8:20 PM, thebigbasic said:

All these old no idea releases have to go somewhere. HWM, OWTH, now this. 

what's the deal with these? Is No Idea cutting all their old licenses loose?

2 minutes ago, smailtronic said:

Their booth made me so grateful that I don't maintain a FAT collection. So many custom colors, Fest pressings, etc. I'd go broke.

Yes collecting fat vinyl does that and yet I do it . I know I will never own every single peice but I do my best. Luckily I had some there pick me up most of what they were selling that I needed. 

It was Fat that got me into vinyl in the first place in a lot of ways. 

Edited by exileinoblivion

22 minutes ago, exileinoblivion said:

Yes collecting fat vinyl does that and yet I do it . I know I will never own every single peice but I do my best. Luckily I had some there pick me up most of what they were selling that I needed. 

It was Fat that got me into vinyl in the first place in a lot of ways. 

I mean, I just sent Weezer $80 for three different colors of their new record that isn't out until next year, so I can't throw stones. We all have our vices...

15 hours ago, smailtronic said:

No Idea is basically defunct. I don't know the exact details. Grab what you can now before its all OOP!

The bigger thing with No Idea is that he apparently stiffed a lot of bands, like I'm pretty sure Off with Their Heads never saw any money from From the Bottom. He also screwed over all the labels who distro'd through them when he shut down. Kiss of Death basically ceased operations as a direct consequence of No Idea closing up shop. I posted links to some Facebook posts that Ryan from OWTH made about it in another No Idea thread. So the bigger thing with these titles that are getting reissued is they're at least being put out by labels that are going to pay their bands.