The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

3 hours ago, N8TRU said:

I should have ordered the colored of the new Snuff. Not only is the album super good but the colored came out reeeeeeeally sick.

https://www.discogs.com/Snuff-Theres-A-Lot-Of-It-About/release/14158483

I ordered the colored version, but got an email saying they oversold it and I would be getting a black copy. 😢. Oh well...

2 hours ago, thepunkguy said:

not sure if I missed this but does anyone know the pressing info for this year's Riot Fest 10"'s?

any ideas?

my friend saw two variants, orange / blue split  and purple w white haze..

are there other ones?

Those were the only two variants they had at their booth, but I don't know the numbers. Also, pretty sure it was white with purple haze.

Edited by smailtronic

12 hours ago, exileinoblivion said:

So the orange is the variant that you got if you ordered the tote bag? 

That's how it seems (no way to differentiate with packaging). Also it was still available last I checked.

So the store version is a white/ light blue mix.

The tour version is a clear with black wisps. 

That's four new color versions of a record with a million variants. 

Edited by Fowty Dollaz

18 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

That's how it seems (no way to differentiate with packaging). Also it was still available last I checked.

So the store version is a white/ light blue mix.

The tour version is a clear with black wisps. 

That's four new color versions of a record with a million variants. 

Not that this record was recorded super well in the first place, but could the pressings be a little cleaner maybe? I seem to recall No Idea pressings being somewhat hit or miss...

2 hours ago, jonnywreck said:

Not that this record was recorded super well in the first place, but could the pressings be a little cleaner maybe? I seem to recall No Idea pressings being somewhat hit or miss...

I haven't spin these two yet. My original blue and reds sound fine (they're old), but that pic disc actually sounds great! Now I have these, so hopefully they are awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2019 at 1:26 PM, Satan said:

Dont think so. Remember with cokie, they had all the numbers and it clearly stated "different color vinyl" or somethin like that

I think this is just a regular variant... but with coffee. Could 1000% be wrong though...

Lagwagon coffee and shirt bundles are both different variants from standalone color. Coffee bundle is my fave.

1 hour ago, noname said:

They cancelled my order for 5 standalones, never had them do that before.

I don't know maybe don't buy 5 of the same album . They frown on that kinda thing . 2 is one thing but more then that and you are getting in flipper territory and a small label like Fat won't like that ( nor should anyone ) .