The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

The live F2F songs sounds great and I just listened to the whole thing on digital (grabbing an LP tomorrow!).  My big disappointment was the sequencing of tracks.  I believe it was recorded during those Triple Crown shows where they played albums in full so it’s not a seamless live show.  Worst one was after ‘You Could’ve Had Everything’.  Trevor says he hasn’t played the next song in awhile and then goes right into ‘Should Anything Go Wrong’ with the crowd cheering as if they just started playing the show.  So it just sounds a bit chopped up.  They did it with the og live album since it was recorded among a night or two, but you can barely tell on that one.

On 10/18/2019 at 10:51 PM, mfzbjaan said:

sooo. is nobody gonna talk about the color choice on the f2f live in a dive?!

I just got mine today. Man you weren't kidding, this color blows.

Do you guys regularly get your digital downloads emailed to you with every order? I never do. Since the website switch it only happen one time. I got like 10 emails at once but that was it.  Never mind. It went to an email I have for spammy shit.  Must have used it when I ordered this.

Edited by kylet

Well  I havent gotten my 2 copies ( the bundle and the stand alone ) but the bundle variant is beautiful looking ( the yellow inside clear ) but yes for the people who just ordered the stand alone it does suck that it basically is black unless you hold it hard up to the light and then it is a little swirled. Again haven't gotten mine but that looks to be the case. 

1 hour ago, exileinoblivion said:

Well  I havent gotten my 2 copies ( the bundle and the stand alone ) but the bundle variant is beautiful looking ( the yellow inside clear ) but yes for the people who just ordered the stand alone it does suck that it basically is black unless you hold it hard up to the light and then it is a little swirled. Again haven't gotten mine but that looks to be the case. 

Sadly, I have two copies of this garbage "color" because I must have thought the European version was a different color. Holding my copies up to the light does nothing.  Looking at it under a light, especially daylight, just barely shows the swirl pattern. I would never know this if I hadn't read it online. Truly appear the same as a regular black copy. Bizarre.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Dub said:

New pressing of The Lillingtons - Stella Sapiente.  Half Purple/Half Clear /272

https://fatwreck.com/products/stella-sapiente?_pos=1&_sid=31915125c&_ss=r

thanks ! Never would of saw this as Fat rarely makes a mention when they repress something and I am a lillingtons completist . 

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah they put up so many color records today along with tour presses I had to drop bill or 2  at fat today. Got the swingin utters most recent tour press , the face to face acoustic tour press , the sick of it all tour press/ fat store press ( same thing ) and 4-5 of the comps I still needed.  They do this a few times a year . 

11 hours ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Yeah, I love when they do this.  I got everything I had in my cart but the Sick Of It All store press which sold out before I checked out.  No big deal though, I honestly like the Fat black splatter press better but thought it would be cool to finally snag a store release.  I was a about 20 minutes late to the game after their post so I'm stoked w/ what I was able to grab.

Yep I got to the stuff about 2 minutes after their fb post was able to grab everything I wanted. You gotta be quick! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...