The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

42 minutes ago, chaz725 said:

Shipping on that bundle is rough...

I went for it. Wanted the more rare variant. Plus I've been wanting a Fat Wreck hoodie for ages but didn't want to make the jump from media mail to priority mail on my record orders. Now I was finally able to add that to my cart with out spiking the shipping (cause I was already paying the spiked rate for the bundle lol).

I'm a sucker 😪

New song rules!

Edited by kylet

1 hour ago, kylet said:

I went for it. Wanted the more rare variant. Plus I've been wanting a Fat Wreck hoodie for ages but didn't want to make the jump from media mail to priority mail on my record orders. Now I was finally able to add that to my cart with out spiking the shipping (cause I was already paying the spiked rate for the bundle lol).

I'm a sucker 😪

New song rules!

I went for it too...love this band too much..and also pissed i didnt take your advice and buy other stuff ive been dragging my feet on getting because of shipping lol

• 3 weeks later...

Total random question, does anybody remember what the NOFX  LP Box set retailed for?

I remember the price being too high at the time so I passed. Now that I'm selling off my CD collection, I'm purchasing a ton of older punk stuff I had on CD and would rather have on vinyl. That NOFX set taunts me. 

Just curious what it originally cost when it retailed? I see the Fat Wreck/Blue variant on discogs for like $550. 

6 minutes ago, kylet said:

Total random question, does anybody remember what the NOFX  LP Box set retailed for?

I remember the price being too high at the time so I passed. Now that I'm selling off my CD collection, I'm purchasing a ton of older punk stuff I had on CD and would rather have on vinyl. That NOFX set taunts me. 

Just curious what it originally cost when it retailed? I see the Fat Wreck/Blue variant on discogs for like $550. 

I wanna say $200. I don't remember exactly, but near that.

45 minutes ago, kylet said:

Damn. I'd gladly spend $200 on a 15 LP box set right now. People are asking 3 times that now on discogs 😪

Oh for sure. I had a signed pink set and ended up letting it go for like $700 years ago. Some completest in Italy REALLY wanted it. He had like everything BUT that according to his spreadsheet.

13 minutes ago, slinch said:

does colored stuff still pop up on their EU store?

represses usually don't, but theres always hope since this is an anniversary pressing. 

Edit: Now that i think of it, Against me - Reinventing... was on KRM, then again...this hasn't been on fat before

Edited by mfzbjaan

6 minutes ago, mfzbjaan said:

represses usually don't, but theres always hope since this is an anniversary pressing. 

Thanks! Just saw there's a Direct Hit repress up as well, together they make it worth the shipping price. Here's to hoping Fat is still customs friendly, I think I haven't ordered from them in at least five years, maybe seven. 

Edited by slinch

2 minutes ago, slinch said:

Thanks! Just saw there's a Direct Hit repress up as well, together they make it worth the shipping price. Here's to hoping Fat is still customs friendly, I think I haven't ordered from them in at least five years, maybe seven. 

Last time i've ordered it got through customs without problems. they even put something like $10 on the declaration even though it was way more than that obviously