The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

Yeah I got mine a few days ago, all the way across the pond.

Fat came through making the package customs friendly. Though the mailer did get crushed and both this and direct hit arrived with bent jackets, but for the price I'm not complaining.  Nice looking record as well

Tblsa1R.jpg

Edited by slinch

I tracked down a NOFX box set on blue vinyl for $300 bucks w/ free shipping on discogs. Only to realize a few days later it was a fraudulent seller selling only high ticket items they don't actually have.

I don't know what I'm more bummed about. The fact that I have to go to the bank today and deal with all the fraud crap to try and get my money back, or the fact that I'm not actually getting the box set in the mail 😪

Edited by kylet

On 3/17/2020 at 11:42 AM, kylet said:

Saw on twitter Fat responded to someone asking about color with a link to the bundle. I guess the only way to get color is to buy a slip mat/flexi bundle. Hopefully this isn't the new norm for Fat. 

That was me. Seems like they put the vast majority in bundles this time.

Got my suicide machines bundle today!

Just curious, how does everyone find out about fat release preorders? I have email notifications sent to me from this thread, and get text messages when Fat makes a tweet. I thought I was pretty on top of it but lately I'm starting to feel like I'm slipping. I missed the color Western Addiction, only bundles left when I went to the site and I went seconds after fat tweeted (I just happen to be on my computer when the text came through to my phone). And first 50 people who got bundles got a signed poster, which I also didn't get. 

Not that I really care about a signed poster all that much, just curious if there's a better way to stay on top of things. 

1 hour ago, kylet said:

Got my suicide machines bundle today!

Just curious, how does everyone find out about fat release preorders? I have email notifications sent to me from this thread, and get text messages when Fat makes a tweet. I thought I was pretty on top of it but lately I'm starting to feel like I'm slipping. I missed the color Western Addiction, only bundles left when I went to the site and I went seconds after fat tweeted (I just happen to be on my computer when the text came through to my phone). And first 50 people who got bundles got a signed poster, which I also didn't get. 

Not that I really care about a signed poster all that much, just curious if there's a better way to stay on top of things. 

Instagram