The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

19 hours ago, Satan said:

Usually, if you see it on IG - you've missed out. Be in touch with the right people a d you'll never have any trouble.

Remember how the suicide machines PO went down?

never missed colored PO if i saw it in IG of fatwreck. Got all colored wrecks since 08 except reissues

btw new release up for PO

t looks like we have some news to share via Fat Mike’s production outfit today. The D-composers dropped a full album of high-octane hymns sung in their original Hebrew by Yotam from Useless ID. Titled Chabad Religion, this collection of synagogal songs with a punk rock twist is streaming via their YouTube channel, and is available for pre-order on vinyl only through the FAT web-store.

On 4/6/2020 at 2:22 PM, kylet said:

Just curious, how does everyone find out about fat release preorders? I have email notifications sent to me from this thread, and get text messages when Fat makes a tweet. I thought I was pretty on top of it but lately I'm starting to feel like I'm slipping. I missed the color Western Addiction, only bundles left when I went to the site and I went seconds after fat tweeted (I just happen to be on my computer when the text came through to my phone). And first 50 people who got bundles got a signed poster, which I also didn't get. 

Same. Missed Western Addiction and Chabad Religion standalone. I wonder how much of it has to do with bundles and that the new fat site defaults to colored vinyl if its available whereas the old side you specifically clicked colored/black.

44 minutes ago, lostcrimes said:

5k seems like a lot 

Agreed. Ribbed Live was /2000 color including store versions

1 hour ago, lostcrimes said:

5k seems like a lot 

oh yea i was confused too! but then again...it's the decline!!! people go nuts over it, myself included.

1 hour ago, kylet said:

Ordered the colored vinyl. Got nervous and went back and ordered a bundle just to be safe. Paid shipping twice. Oh well. 

sry bud :)

24 minutes ago, mfzbjaan said:

still more than 400 color bundles available tho.

i'm still confused how they could sell 5k within less than 24h and not even 100 bundles

hmmm. Usually the inventory is connected between color stand alone and color in the bundle, once one is sold out, the other is no longer available. Since stand alone is sold out but color bundle is still available, I wonder if that implies there's a different variant. 🤔
Or more likely, I probably just bought 2 copies of this and another fuckin t-shirt I don't need lol

3 minutes ago, jeremybentham said:

Yeah.

Not 5k of the colored.

Maybe 5000 black, ok, but for a 2 track 12" live version of a twice reissued record with 2 Nofx songs on it? I'm highly dubious.

nah it said 5k in the inventory, but i also heard that there isn't a limit. since it is still up on artist first and krm i almost believe that. maybe they just take the preorder numbers and press the equivalent. i don't know but release isn't until august so that would give them enough time.

3 minutes ago, jeremybentham said:

Yeah.

Not 5k of the colored.

Maybe 5000 black, ok, but for a 2 track 12" live version of a twice reissued record with 2 Nofx songs on it? I'm highly dubious.

I find it hard to believe too but I tried to check out 5000 when it was first up and there were something like 4894 still available.
Can they changed the figure halfway through?