The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

2 hours ago, phelansegur said:

it is...
but the same applies for Days`n Daze.. it's the regular colored version of the record they are selling

the other version is the European retail record store version, which means could be Flight13, Green Hell or Coretex f.e. to my understanding

Edited by putol

• 2 weeks later...

Home Street Home - The Dumpster Diver Record Club. (Tons of expensive options) 

Join now and claim a piece of
Home Street Home history:
104 songs written for the musical on 50 7”s, complete with a steel dumpster to stash the collection.

The perks are up to you: stick with the standard box set, go for exclusive extras like gold NOFX 7”s, or keep it simple with just the dumpster or vinyl.

spacer.png

Being in NOFX and the owner of Fat Wreck Chords….. I make a record with songs I love and I put it out whenever I want. No one has ever told me what songs I have to drop because the lyrics aren’t quite good enough or it doesn’t fit into the storyline. I spent 12 years of my life tirelessly working on the songs for Home Street Home. Now after all this time, the show is not on Broadway. Fuck, no one knows if Broadway will even be there when this virus is over. Well these songs are still here, and I want to share them with the world. 
All the lost babies… all the songs on the cutting room floor…. Songs with no home…. Ha! These are the homeless Home Street Home songs. Well, I bought them each a dumpster to live in and some cool jackets to keep them warm, and now 1000 people have the opportunity to be foster parents.
Join the Dumpster Diver Record Club and become an owner of the lost babies. Take the indigent smelly stinking drug-addicted orphan songs and give them a new home in your milk crates next to your stereo. Thank you for adopting my unwanted children. Sorry if some of them are retarded or have emotional issues. Their parents had some real alcohol and drug problems. Treat them with love, or abuse them…. You bought them, but you’re not responsible for them.
Ps. These are 104 songs out of about 350 other takes that were not mixed or finished. The other songs were unfortunately left on the riverbanks of Beijing.

3 hours ago, hookups96 said:

Home Street Home - The Dumpster Diver Record Club. (Tons of expensive options) 

Join now and claim a piece of
Home Street Home history:
104 songs written for the musical on 50 7”s, complete with a steel dumpster to stash the collection.

The perks are up to you: stick with the standard box set, go for exclusive extras like gold NOFX 7”s, or keep it simple with just the dumpster or vinyl.

spacer.png

Being in NOFX and the owner of Fat Wreck Chords….. I make a record with songs I love and I put it out whenever I want. No one has ever told me what songs I have to drop because the lyrics aren’t quite good enough or it doesn’t fit into the storyline. I spent 12 years of my life tirelessly working on the songs for Home Street Home. Now after all this time, the show is not on Broadway. Fuck, no one knows if Broadway will even be there when this virus is over. Well these songs are still here, and I want to share them with the world. 
All the lost babies… all the songs on the cutting room floor…. Songs with no home…. Ha! These are the homeless Home Street Home songs. Well, I bought them each a dumpster to live in and some cool jackets to keep them warm, and now 1000 people have the opportunity to be foster parents.
Join the Dumpster Diver Record Club and become an owner of the lost babies. Take the indigent smelly stinking drug-addicted orphan songs and give them a new home in your milk crates next to your stereo. Thank you for adopting my unwanted children. Sorry if some of them are retarded or have emotional issues. Their parents had some real alcohol and drug problems. Treat them with love, or abuse them…. You bought them, but you’re not responsible for them.
Ps. These are 104 songs out of about 350 other takes that were not mixed or finished. The other songs were unfortunately left on the riverbanks of Beijing.

Link?