The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

12 hours ago, shenanigans said:

So standalone color vinyl of the FT split is now sold out. I doubt they sold through the 8000 available copies. Wonder if maybe they left it open for a week or so and then they'll press however many were ordered.

The standalone color is still available right now 

They've slowly doing stuff like this for years. First presses and earlier presses of their stuff don't usually lose much value and they pump some money into the label. I don't understand why people have a problem with that.

Based off their patterns, I'd at least expect this 25 Anniversary Series to include:

Good Riddance - For God And Country

Lagwagon - Hoss

and maybe

NOFX - I Heard They Suck Live

They could do Tilt and Wizo, but I don't think that would be cost beneficial.

Also wouldn't be surprised if another band they picked up later put out an album in '95 that they could release as a "25th Anniversary" press.

Anyway definitely picking this up and wish they'd come around to pressing Making Friends on color, or give me a Good Riddance - Operation Phoenix repress.

I feel old since all the reissues of the past couple of years came out when I was in high school and seeing these bands on the regular. 

Plus, nostalgia is a bitch so I'm buying.

Also, why can't Fat put up a couple things at once instead of one at a time? I'm sure someone here has the answer. 

17 minutes ago, hookups96 said:

Fat says they are starting today with NUFAN, but didn’t they just do Face To Face - Big Choice a month ago for a 25th anniversary pressing? 

I guess that was technically a warm up since they didn't originally release it. So there will only probably be a few of these then. So we could bank on Good Riddance, Lagwagon, and probably the NOFX live album.

1 hour ago, hookups96 said:

Fat says they are starting today with NUFAN, but didn’t they just do Face To Face - Big Choice a month ago for a 25th anniversary pressing? 

What, more than likely, happened. The Big Choice records were for the anniversary tour. Tour was postponed, then eventually cancelled. Assuming Face To Face just scrapped touring plans for the rest of the year, Fat just sold the copies. No use in selling a 25th anniversary record on it’s 26th year. Can probably do some research and the tour cancellation announcement and when those went up, we’re probably the same day or week.

5 hours ago, MyEnemy said:

What, more than likely, happened. The Big Choice records were for the anniversary tour. Tour was postponed, then eventually cancelled. Assuming Face To Face just scrapped touring plans for the rest of the year, Fat just sold the copies. No use in selling a 25th anniversary record on it’s 26th year. Can probably do some research and the tour cancellation announcement and when those went up, we’re probably the same day or week.

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Anyone who likes Clowns Nature/ Nurture. DeepDiscount has a clear with red for $14 https://www.deepdiscount.com/nature-nurture/602577414121

It's supposedly this release https://www.discogs.com/Clowns-Nature-Nurture/release/13536793 

Awesome! Ordered! Listened to this on a random whim when Fat first released it and immediately fell in love with them. Not my usual cup of tea but have really enjoyed it.

4 hours ago, thenameisluigi said:

Awesome! Ordered! Listened to this on a random whim when Fat first released it and immediately fell in love with them. Not my usual cup of tea but have really enjoyed it.

Yeah it's a good album. I have one of the FAT webstore variants, but I'd figured this would interest someone. Hopefully it's true to description.

5 minutes ago, jhulud said:

I am only coming in here to post cuz when I searched...it was the most recent thread that had a mention...so I am here to ask and maybe remember who this Rarelimiteds person is? I am seeing more and more of their listings on eBay and quite honestly it's infuriating. 

Msged.