The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

1 hour ago, marc32137 said:

Their updates page says it's delayed until August.

Didn't see that. Thanks for the info bud.

Edit: this is actually a really great split. A handful of misses but some great covers on both sides. I vote Eat The Meek is officially a Frank Turner song.

Edited by lostcrimes

New Get Dead is up for PO now! out Oct. 9th, 2020

KRM is up too

spacer.png

Get Dead - Dancing with the Curse

600 on color

Track Listing

1. Disruption
2. Nickel Plated
3. Fire Sale
4. Stickup
5. Glitch
6. Confrontation
7. Hard Times
8. 8 Track
9. Green's Girl
10. Pepperspray
11. Confidence Game
12. Take It

Edited by Affenpuller

• 2 weeks later...

https://fatwreck.com/collections/lagwagon/products/hoss

"All aboard the 25-year anniversary vinyl series! Next up in this train of classics is none other than the iconic HOSS by the almighty Lagwagon! You can pre-order the limited colored vinyl, with a foil accented cover, right now. It is also available in a bundle with a T-shirt of the super OG classic Lagwagon logo! We expect to ship the vinyl in December.

Joey Cape, Lagwagon’s singer/song-writer, had this to say about the making of the record:

"Hoss" was a transitional album for Lagwagon. We had extensive touring under our belts and for the first time we were comfortable exploring our sound. The band shared love for many styles of music. We were getting bored but transforming. As a songwriter, I wanted to diversify. The change was minor of course, but significant to the development of our signature and identity. 

"Hoss" was the first record we made with producer, Ryan Greene. We had a slightly bigger budget and Ryan pushed us harder than we were used to. He was tough and we needed that. We worked well together. We recorded at a studio owned by the great Max Norman called "Fat Planet.” Max had produced some early Rock and Metal albums that we loved. We were stoked but there were looming issues. 

The album was rough to get through. Lagwagon was on the verge of some big changes and setbacks. We lost two members of the band in the the years that followed. I appreciate that album and have fond memories of the time but, there are scars too. "

Edited by N8TRU

2 minutes ago, Satan said:

Has anyone gotten their live Decline yet? 

A photo is up on discogs, so just wanted to check.

Still waiting for mine from ArtistFirst, delayed til September

Anyone got a bundle version yet? Wondering if theres a different colour, the blue and yellow looks so awesome

One for sale for 130euros :lol:....