The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

1 minute ago, revisited said:

I was thinking specifically about the split/splatter variant (not the solid blue), but you’re right. Looking at the past Discogs sales, the split/splatter variant was also predominantly sold by European sellers.

Same deal. Fat's european store doesn't have to wait for them to get shipped across the pacific on a boat.

10 hours ago, jeremy.clarke said:

My Decline says it was delivered last night by USPS at 11:36pm but it wasn't.  I've emailed Fat.  Anyone have issues like this in the past?

My mail carrier does this all the time. It was marked as delivered but will be delivered the next day or 2. That's not Fat's fault.

9 minutes ago, xen0m0rph said:

Descendents RebUke - 45... not a LP

https://fatwreck.com/collections/new-releases/products/rebuke-45-not-a-lp

colored already soldout

Dang, I wish I didn't miss the colored. Spotify says the copyright belongs to Epitaph so maybe we'll see more variants in other webstores.

edit: nevermind. Fat just sent an email that says "We’ve teamed up with our allies over at Epitaph, who are releasing the digital, and we’ll be taking care of the vinyl!"

Edited by N8TRU

11 minutes ago, xen0m0rph said:

Descendents RebUke - 45... not a LP

https://fatwreck.com/collections/new-releases/products/rebuke-45-not-a-lp

colored already soldout

On one hand, bummed I somehow missed the color because I collect everything fat. On the other hand, I would never spin this so $10 dollars saved!  🤷‍♂️

7 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

Dang, I wish I didn't miss the colored. Spotify says the copyright belongs to Epitaph so maybe we'll see more variants in other webstores.

edit: nevermind. Fat just sent an email that says "We’ve teamed up with our allies over at Epitaph, who are releasing the digital, and we’ll be taking care of the vinyl!"

1 minute ago, kylet said:

On one hand, bummed I somehow missed the color because I collect everything fat. On the other hand, I would never spin this so $10 dollars saved!  🤷‍♂️

pst... just for you:

https://eu.kingsroadmerch.com/fat-wreck-chords/view/?id=18530&cid=3133

11 minutes ago, putol said:

just wanted to help out a Fat Wreck colored completist

I appreciate it! My collection is faaaaar from complete. I think I'm okay letting this one sneak by. 

Doesn't even look like it has a jacket. Just slips into a plastic sleeve is what I'm guessing. With a song I'm not feeling. Can't spend $26 on it. 

Edited by kylet

On 10/4/2020 at 12:46 AM, slinch said:

I got my blue/yellow split w/ splatter in on Aug 10 from the EU Fat store (KRM). Still waiting for the US one to ship. Not sure why the heavy delay, transit never should take this long. Maybe they just forgot to order the pressing of the US batch initially. :D 

Because the records are pressed in Europe and being shipped from Europe to the US by boat instead of plane. Less commercial planes flying right now so the price of shipping by plane skyrocketed.