The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

Hoping that dark red w/ black marble variant is the bundle exclusive. I received my stand alone but not my order with a shirt (ordered separately). Thinking maybe the shirts aren't ready yet so they haven't started shipping those yet. Would explain the lack of people who have that variant on discogs. Can anybody else with a bundle order confirm/debunk this theory?

24 minutes ago, kylet said:

Hoping that dark red w/ black marble variant is the bundle exclusive. I received my stand alone but not my order with a shirt (ordered separately). Thinking maybe the shirts aren't ready yet so they haven't started shipping those yet. Would explain the lack of people who have that variant on discogs. Can anybody else with a bundle order confirm/debunk this theory?

I just got my order from krm with both the bundle as well as the standalone. I got both variants, cannot say which one is which tho :)

Alright. So I'm still in the dark, bit the label was created today for The Decline. 

It's from San Fran. It's priority (because of bundle). Now I'm a bit relieved.

This is by far the most nail biting  release and shipping fiasco I've had with these guys in well over a decade.

Edited by Satan

5 minutes ago, Satan said:

Alright. So I'm still in the dark, bit the label was created today for The Decline. 

This is by far the most nail biting  release and shipping fiasco I've had with these guys in well over a decade.

Interested to see if you get the red with the bundle

I still gotta what for these to ship to Australia, then New Zealand so might be 2021 before I find out....

25 minutes ago, snowynz said:

Interested to see if you get the red with the bundle

I still gotta what for these to ship to Australia, then New Zealand so might be 2021 before I find out....

I got my shipping notification, yesterday from Artist First. They have the vinyl already. Really looking forward to it.

On 10/13/2020 at 5:50 PM, Satan said:

Fiasco? They've been pretty transparent through the whole thing.

7 hours ago, shenanigans said:

Fiasco? They've been pretty transparent through the whole thing.

They have, yes. But the times have been way off. Albeit, I did receive a confirmation after. 2 weeks of publicly posting that they were shipping. 

They've been better about this. So many people ha e been in limbo for so long. 

2 hours ago, Satan said:

They have, yes. But the times have been way off. Albeit, I did receive a confirmation after. 2 weeks of publicly posting that they were shipping. 

Iam still waiting for last installment of 7” club... emailed them waiting for reply

3 hours ago, Satan said:

We're in the middle of a pandemic. Do you think when they sent these records to be pressed they knew that there were going to be no flights from Europe to the US? Do you think GZ is pressing records at full capacity? I'm sure Fat also is working packing up records with a smaller crew to be safe. And it's NOFX. It's probably 2 dudes in a warehouse packing up 10,000 records. Any of their other bands it's probably 1,000 and takes them a few days.

22 minutes ago, pushbacktosquare said:

Looks like the storefront is SF will be opening on 10/23 for store exclusives. Might make the drive, how is the experience, typically? Do they usually have enough to go around? 

I never been, I live in New Zealand, but if you pick up a Decline for me, I will reward you with cash! 👍

11 hours ago, pushbacktosquare said:

Looks like the storefront is SF will be opening on 10/23 for store exclusives. Might make the drive, how is the experience, typically? Do they usually have enough to go around? 

I haven't been since before COVID but the experience was always fine for me. Every time I went they had plenty to go around. Sometimes they'd even have leftovers from the previous opening. It's a great experience, I recommend going if you can.