The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

3 hours ago, kylet said:

I read in the Q+A's that TMOM doesn't ship to the states. Said you can email them about it and coordinate it, but the webstore doesn't allow it. Assuming NOFX won't be around long enough to set that up.

Is KRM gonna be the best bet for us folks in the US? I've been refreshing the page since yesterday afternoon lol. 

save yourself some carpal tunnel, these were only on our US site. **THIS MAY BE INCORRECT** STAY TUNED. SORRY.

Edited by patatfat
possibly incorrect

14 minutes ago, kylet said:

Mother fucker. Had my eye on that Blue Larry Arms Oh Calcutta on ebay all week. Had my snipper set for $180. That shit sky rocketed in the last minute! Sold for $305 (it was around $137 with 5 minutes to go). Guess my hunt for that white whale continues 😪

You n me both.  😩

15 minutes ago, kylet said:

haha I was afraid to post in here before it ended because I didn't want to battle somebody else from here. What was your max? Figured $180 being higher than it's ever sold for on discogs I'd be good. I was very wrong apparently lol.

I was gonna go just over $200 to steal it at the last second. Then with 45 seconds left it was at like $250. Buncha rich psychos out there! Yeah, maybe we'll get an onslaught of them since that went for so much. People gotta get that Xma$ money to pay off Wal-mart Lay Away. Fingers crossed. 

1 minute ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

maybe we'll get an onslaught of them since that went for so much.

I hope so!

That dude Flood, who used to run Asbestos records, did that with his own labels' records lol. Listed the Suicide Machines Destruction by Definition, one at a time, for a few months straight. It caused the later copies to drop in price so I scored one for under $50 bucks!

Just now, kylet said:

I hope so!

That dude Flood, who used to run Asbestos records, did that with his own labels' records lol. Listed the Suicide Machines Destruction by Definition, one at a time, for a few months straight. It caused the later copies to drop in price so I scored one for under $50 bucks!

No shit! That's lame. I do have to give him props though. He brought some good shows our way (he lives in CT, like me). I saw the first Laura Jane Grace and the Devouring Mothers show/ TRANNY excerpts reading. Met Laura and Atom. Got a photo with her and some signatures. Great night and the specific show booking had something to do with him repressing New Wave.

9 hours ago, MyEnemy said:

Seeing as this is the Fat Wreck thread, I can only imagine they’re referring to the only MakeWar LP on Fat. And on color.

Can assume, or just ask? MakeWar is a Fat band, but they have 3 LPs. 4 including Sad and French since everyone wants to be all technical in this fucking thread. Jesus christ.

34 minutes ago, jerseydave77 said:

I suppose I'm the right person to answer the question. Sorry, I've been slammed with work. 

The recent Make War album on Fat on color. Happy to work a swap.  It is the Fat 2020 release that I regretted missing. 

Thanks for the ask. 

Staying all technical - 2019! Hard to believe it's already been a year.