The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

4 minutes ago, jcevallos said:

Is there anyone here that hasn't received shipping notification for the NUFAN Color pressing? Just curious as I've seen some people already giving them a spin. TIA

They literally started shipping like 4 days ago. There are 800 of them and 1 person packing orders. Down boy.

Edited by shenanigans

16 hours ago, kylet said:

So with shipping I over paid like $15 a 7". That's not terrible. I live in New York, so there's no way I can swing going to one of the store drops. 

It's a good thing you didn't get the standard mail-order versions that were put up on their website the other week for $8 each, because then you might have "under" paid. 😆

Edited by SpaceAmbient

5 minutes ago, SpaceAmbient said:

It's a good thing you didn't get the standard mail-order versions that were put up on their website the other week for $8 each, because then you might have "under" paid. 😆

So I actually did. But they only had 10 of the 12. Then I sold my original complete set for $225 on eBay and used the money to buy the last 2 I was missing. Essentially upgraded 2 of my variants to fat store copies and made a couple bucks. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MyEnemy said:

There’s a difference between giving fans an option for something “fun & cool” and fuckin Offspring thirst.

You are NOT wrong there.

Edit to add: I reluctantly bought a copy of the new Offspring. I bought several different versions of this new NOFX on reflex. I don't know what that says, other than I'm an idiot, but I thought it was a bit of irony to your point.

Edited by Fowty Dollaz