The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

I listened to this and was surprised to really like it, it's the first nofx album I picked up since self entitled. Now looking to add the missing few (first ditch, frank turner split, potentially ribbed live). Are any of them still widely available at (or close to) retail in any colored variation?

1 hour ago, slinch said:

I listened to this and was surprised to really like it, it's the first nofx album I picked up since self entitled. Now looking to add the missing few (first ditch, frank turner split, potentially ribbed live). Are any of them still widely available at (or close to) retail in any colored variation?

It's double retail, but cheapest I see is $30 for blue/ white FT split. Which, is really great in my opinion.

https://www.discogs.com/NOFX-Vs-Frank-Turner-West-Coast-Vs-Wessex/release/15697566

On 2/28/2021 at 6:52 AM, Fowty Dollaz said:

It's double retail, but cheapest I see is $30 for blue/ white FT split. Which, is really great in my opinion.

https://www.discogs.com/NOFX-Vs-Frank-Turner-West-Coast-Vs-Wessex/release/15697566

Yeah as a fan of both Nofx and Frank that split rules.

Agreed. I had a lot of respect for him when he first came out as a cross-dresser. Definitely a ballsy move at the time. Props to him for being who he wants to be. But at this point we get it. We accept it. It's not edgy anymore. Considering the current social-political climate, it starts to border upon pandering. At least it starts to kind of feel that way. 

I'm just waiting for them to stop blindly pandering to the extreme left and to take some shots at scumbag politicians like Fauci / Pelosi, instead of bending over for them and expecting us to do likewise. Otherwise, I think my NOFX ship is starting to sink.

Doors'N'Fours is a banger though. 🤘

Edited by SpaceAmbient

19 hours ago, SpaceAmbient said:

Agreed. I had a lot of respect for him when he first came out as a cross-dresser. Definitely a ballsy move at the time. Props to him for being who he wants to be. But at this point we get it. We accept it. It's not edgy anymore. Considering the current social-political climate, it starts to border upon pandering. At least it starts to kind of feel that way. 

I'm just waiting for them to stop blindly pandering to the extreme left and to take some shots at scumbag politicians like Fauci / Pelosi, instead of bending over for them and expecting us to do likewise. Otherwise, I think my NOFX ship is starting to sink.

Doors'N'Fours is a banger though. 🤘

Oof 🤦🏻‍♂️

And right on cue, here come all of the Fauci / Pelosi defenders. 😆  Tell us what's so great about those two that would get some people's panties in a bunch over the mere mention of criticizing them?

Just because someone wants to see punk music questioning and criticizing authority doesn't make them "republican," but if it helps people wrap their fragile minds around something to hate and gives some privileged kids a villain to focus on in their sad lives, I'll play that role.  🙋‍♂️

What would Propagandhi say?

42 minutes ago, SpaceAmbient said:

And right on cue, here come all of the Fauci / Pelosi defenders. 😆  Tell us what's so great about those two that would get some people's panties in a bunch over the mere mention of criticizing them?

Just because someone wants to see punk music questioning and criticizing authority doesn't make them "republican," but if it helps people wrap their fragile minds around something to hate and gives some privileged kids a villain to focus on in their sad lives, I'll play that role.  🙋‍♂️

What would Propagandhi say?

Can we not do this in the fat wreck thread. Please and thanks.