The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

1 hour ago, SpaceAmbient said:

And right on cue, here come all of the Fauci / Pelosi defenders. 😆  Tell us what's so great about those two that would get some people's panties in a bunch over the mere mention of criticizing them?

Just because someone wants to see punk music questioning and criticizing authority doesn't make them "republican," but if it helps people wrap their fragile minds around something to hate and gives some privileged kids a villain to focus on in their sad lives, I'll play that role.  🙋‍♂️

What would Propagandhi say?

What the fuck does this even mean?

23 hours ago, SpaceAmbient said:

And right on cue, here come all of the Fauci / Pelosi defenders. 😆  Tell us what's so great about those two that would get some people's panties in a bunch over the mere mention of criticizing them?

Uh, Fauci was the 13th most-cited scientist among the 2.5 to 3 million authors in all disciplines throughout the world who published articles in scientific journals.

I don't think there's much defending with politicians. Fauci is not one.

Just now, kylet said:

It's gone now. 

My memory is a little spotty but didn't colored and black used to be the same price. And then is was like $10/12 and $12/14. I miss that lol. 

Original (at least when it was preorder for tbr shadows, fat sent green to those who order first)

Then yes, few bucks difference and 1 more if it's nofx release 

23 minutes ago, shenanigans said:

Uh, Fauci was the 13th most-cited scientist among the 2.5 to 3 million authors in all disciplines throughout the world who published articles in scientific journals.

I don't think there's much defending with politicians. Fauci is not one.

He's basically become one. But I get it, he's a hero to those who appeal to blind authoritarianism.

"Don't wear a mask. No, wear one. Nevermind about masks. Wait, wear 3! Yeah, that's it. I'm an "expert." Trust me on this one..."

8 minutes ago, kylet said:

It's gone now. 

My memory is a little spotty but didn't colored and black used to be the same price. And then is was like $10/12 and $12/14. I miss that lol. 

I remember ordering from fat before they were even really online, sending 10 or 12 bucks in the mail and getting records a couple weeks later, lol. Then online came about and you ordered a record and maybe it came colored if you ordered within the first few days maybe, no idea how long those lasted. I do remember everyone posting their order numbers here or the wiki to try and see how it panned out. Then, thankfully, they started offering the color option as well and prices have crept up slowly...

12 minutes ago, geezfools said:

I remember ordering from fat before they were even really online, sending 10 or 12 bucks in the mail and getting records a couple weeks later, lol. Then online came about and you ordered a record and maybe it came colored if you ordered within the first few days maybe, no idea how long those lasted. I do remember everyone posting their order numbers here or the wiki to try and see how it panned out. Then, thankfully, they started offering the color option as well and prices have crept up slowly...

Oh you're talking about ordering from one of these bad boys:
https://imgur.com/a/3JhS1WC
(sorry I don't know how to post photos here)

I love how vinyl is cheaper than CDs! For some reason I hung onto all these in a folder. I've got Fat, Nitro, Punkcore, A-F records, and a few more.

Edited by kylet