The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

23 hours ago, shenanigans said:

Are you sure you didn't order IHTSL (and maybe not Decline)? It's not like they're typing into the shipping box what was ordered. That's all automated.

I remember it was The Decline like a year ago. When they finally were shipped I never got it. Emailed them and never got a response. Did get an email saying specifically it was IHTSL that shipped. Shit is weird. 

Update: I'm a dumbass and ordered IHTSL back in October. 

Edited by lostcrimes

5 minutes ago, mitchard said:

Maybe I missed it, but were the black copies of Single Album and Oh Calcutta preorders or additional pressing to meet demand? It's been a month and the order hasn't been fulfilled, so I assume this is probably the case.

I think O!C! had just been in stock for awhile. I'm sure SA was a preorder like the color copies.

2 hours ago, SpaceAmbient said:

Just okay? :(

Useless ID is highly under-rated, imo.

idk just doesn't do much of anything for me. It's not total trash, but nothing sticks for me. Been a fan of fat wreck for 20ish years, never cared much for Uselss ID. Always kinda just reminded me of a B-rated MXPX. 

Edited by kylet

hmm... so my RebUke 7" just arrived. I know I ordered a color copy because I remember being excited I made it in time for the first color batch and thought to myself "why not spend the two extra bucks for a fun color"...

anyway, opened my package and it's two black copies. anybody else ever have anything like this happen from fat?? kinda confused. def had worse things happen to orders though, so I'm not too broke up about it. Just a little bummed bc I was looking forward to seeing which variant I got lol

1 hour ago, firehazardrecords said:

hmm... so my RebUke 7" just arrived. I know I ordered a color copy because I remember being excited I made it in time for the first color batch and thought to myself "why not spend the two extra bucks for a fun color"...

anyway, opened my package and it's two black copies. anybody else ever have anything like this happen from fat?? kinda confused. def had worse things happen to orders though, so I'm not too broke up about it. Just a little bummed bc I was looking forward to seeing which variant I got lol

What’s the email receipt say?

9 minutes ago, TheLegendOfMidna said:

What’s the email receipt say?

1x colored vinyl- that was one of the first things I checked because I wanted to make sure it wasn't my screwup hahaha 

Anyway, I wrote a real polite email to fat about it. So we'll probably see what's up soonish I guess. I did order a black decline at red rocks a while ago and got color instead, so maybe they did this to even it out for me lmao /s

spacer.png

On 4/10/2021 at 3:15 PM, firehazardrecords said:

1x colored vinyl- that was one of the first things I checked because I wanted to make sure it wasn't my screwup hahaha 

Anyway, I wrote a real polite email to fat about it. So we'll probably see what's up soonish I guess. I did order a black decline at red rocks a while ago and got color instead, so maybe they did this to even it out for me lmao /s

Fat just emailed back!!

"Apologies for the mix up! We’re sending a color copy out to you tomorrow, please keep the black copy as a token of us being ding dongs. Thanks!"

cool :)) glad they're being chill and are gonna fix it

17 minutes ago, audiofocus said:

Got the email about the shirt. No mention of a bundle with a 7". And it's not on the website either when you click the surfer banner, just links you to the shirt. Interesting business strategy lol.  

21 hours ago, kylet said:

Got the email about the shirt. No mention of a bundle with a 7". And it's not on the website either when you click the surfer banner, just links you to the shirt. Interesting business strategy lol.  

For sure.  And why a white shirt?  Am I the only punk that suffers from pit stains 😔