The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

• 2 weeks later...

I somehow never got around to listening to Propagandhi. My friends used to bust my balls when we were kids because one of my favorite bands was Bigwig, who according to them were a complete Propagandhi rip off. 

Order this. Excited to finally check them out. 

EDIT: 1 song into listening to this. I can 100% see the Bigwig comparison. I'm digging this. Better later then never I guess lol.

Edited by kylet

2 minutes ago, kylet said:

I somehow never got around to listening to Propagandhi. My friends used to bust my balls when we were kids because one of my favorite bands was Bigwig, who according to them were a complete Propagandhi rip off. 

Order this. Excited to finally check them out. 

EDIT: 1 song into listening to this. I can 100% see the Bigwig comparison. I'm digging this. Better later then never I guess lol.

Holy shit! You're in for a ride!!! If your interested there's a great podcast where they disect every song called propagandhipod! Have fun dude! 

53 minutes ago, Affenpuller said:

Holy shit! You're in for a ride!!! If your interested there's a great podcast where they disect every song called propagandhipod! Have fun dude! 

Yeah haha. I don't really have a good excuse. I've seen them live a few times at Fest and what not. I just never got around to checking out their records. 

Thanks! I'll definitely check that podcast out after I digest a few of their albums. 

2 hours ago, nickj said:

Fav Propagandhi album! Glad I caught it. Looking forward to this and the remixed TETA coming sometime this year IIRC

I'm really excited for the TETA remix. According to the band, it sounds like a completely new album. I picked this up with the slipmat. It's not my favorite album of theirs (the 3 album run of TETA, Potemkin, and Supporting Caste is their best, in my opinion), but this is a super nostalgic album for me.

Also, I'm surprised that the colored copies are still available. Didn't the other 25 anniversary colored records sell out pretty quick?

Edited by achillesstand7

22 minutes ago, achillesstand7 said:

Also, I'm surprised that the colored copies are still available. Didn't the other 25 anniversary colored records sell out pretty quick?

The other 25th Anniversary pressing pre-orders were left up for a week, then Fat orders however many they need to fulfill the demand. They aren't limited to a specific amount.

Also, as someone who grew up listening to punk and was "woke" before corporations ever realized it was something they could backpedal and then profit off of, that slip-mat makes me want to 🤮 despite the fact that I agree with everything on it. 😄

team america vomit GIF

Edited by SpaceAmbient

55 minutes ago, SpaceAmbient said:

The other 25th Anniversary pressing pre-orders were left up for a week, then Fat orders however many they need to fulfill the demand. They aren't limited to a specific amount.

Swingin Utters 25th anniversary sold out in like an hour. These are already pressed and at Fat.

3 minutes ago, achillesstand7 said:

I'm really excited for the TETA remix. According to the band, it sounds like a completely new album. I picked this up with the slipmat. It's not my favorite album of theirs (the 3 album run of TETA, Potemkin, and Supporting Caste is their best, in my opinion), but this is a super nostalgic album for me.

Someone on reddit said it looked like there were upwards of 1,200 of these. Not sure exactly, but I think they scaled up for this one based on fanbase/expected demand.

6 hours ago, nickj said:

Someone on reddit said it looked like there were upwards of 1,200 of these. Not sure exactly, but I think they scaled up for this one based on fanbase/expected demand.

6 hours ago, SpaceAmbient said:

My mistake. I Heard They Suck Live was up for a week.

It's no fun ordering unless I get to feel like a big shot when they sell out right away. 😄

There were 2,800 copies of IHTSL