The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, erousso said:

When are the Good Riddance t-shirt bundles supposed to ship? I don't see anything on their update page. 

Also, do we think Suburban Teenage Wasteland Blues will be the next 25th anniversary pressing? 

The bundles were supposed to ship at the end of the month, per the email Fat sent out when this initially dropped.  That was in July, so I assume soon. I ordered a bundle as well and mine doesn't appear to have shipped yet.

I haven't seen any hints on the next 25th repress, but I know a bunch of us are hoping for STWB to be the one.

The bundles were supposed to ship at the end of the month, per the email Fat sent out when this initially dropped.  That was in July, so I assume soon. I ordered a bundle as well and mine doesn't appear to have shipped yet.

I haven't seen any hints on the next 25th repress, but I know a bunch of us are hoping for STWB to be the one.

I would think it's either STWB or Bark Like A Dog. So far this year they have had a new one every month since May so a new one should be announced soon. 

Edited by erousso

8 minutes ago, erousso said:

I would think it's either STWB or Bark Like A Dog. So far this year they have had a new one every month since May so a new one should be announced soon. 

I'd be fine with either and a weird outlier that I'm not sure they'll do, would be survival of the fattest. Though a few of us were also talking about how cool a compilation boxset would be as well.

I'd be fine with either and a weird outlier that I'm not sure they'll do, would be survival of the fattest. Though a few of us were also talking about how cool a compilation boxset would be as well.

With Fat's "golden years" in it's 20/25/30 year anniversary I'd be surprised if we didn't see 30 year reissues start to get announced next year when Duh hits it's 30 year anniversary. 

A compilation boxset would be awesome! I wouldn't say no to a NUFAN boxset either, I'm actually surprised they haven't done that. 

New Copyrights lp up. "Alone in a Dome." Out Oct 22, vinyl ships in Jan.

Track Listing

1 Part of the Landscape
2 Halos
3 Stuck in the Winter
4 Pretender
5 No Dissertation
6 Tell Molly
7 Before Midnight
8 No Such Thing as Grownups
9 That One Week
10 Brush Off
11 Enemies