The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

Also seems like Fat is ordering their presses far enough in advance so that it isn't a long wait between the pre-order and the delivery. With the 25th anniversary releases it seems like they have them in stock when they put the order up. I hope more labels do this as turnaround times for vinyl get longer and longer. 

3 minutes ago, erousso said:

Also seems like Fat is ordering their presses far enough in advance so that it isn't a long wait between the pre-order and the delivery. With the 25th anniversary releases it seems like they have them in stock when they put the order up. I hope more labels do this as turnaround times for vinyl get longer and longer. 

Not all labels can hold their money for 9-10 month (current turnaround time at gz/pirates). But that's great that some can do it. Pretty tires about 7-8-9-10 month preorders.

2 hours ago, xen0m0rph said:

Not all labels can hold their money for 9-10 month (current turnaround time at gz/pirates). But that's great that some can do it. Pretty tires about 7-8-9-10 month preorders.

Yeah I get that, I'm almost surprised that Fat can hold their money for that long. Pair that with the fact that their vinyl is relatively lower-priced than other similar labels. 

Yeah my last preorder before Propagandhi is a May 2022 delivery estimate. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, dynamitekid said:

$15 bucks shipped for a repress. What a joke

we don't set shipping prices, we set the weight of an item and USPS spits out your cost on the shipping page. If you are overseas then yah it's a joke, we aren't laughing though. We hate it as much as you. We do have an EU store and an Australian store to try to mitigate those shipping prices.

Edited by patatfat

18 minutes ago, WeAre821 said:

any hints that punk in drublic pops up in other variants soon or was this a newbury one shot?

Haven’t seen any hints. It’s not really due for any anniversary represses, but epitaph has been repressing stuff a bit lately as well. Newbury has definitely had random variants for other records in the past. My advice, get yourself in some of the FB groups or other means of notifications and to buy whatever you want, don’t hesitate, stuff will sell out eventually and you’ll be mad if you decide to wait.