The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

11 hours ago, kjkenney said:

Damn..need to check this thread more. Need any and all Dillinger Four, especially Civil War

offtopic but midwestern and versus god on different colors are available for 13,5 each right now:

https://hopelessrecords.myshopify.com/search?type=product&q=dillinger

1 hour ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Thanks! I just dropped $29 on a gold colored FAT 7". (Sucker)

It’s not a “band” gold version, but I’m guessing it was supposed to be. Labels are the normal release labels. Still super limited and awesome and I grabbed one as well, hahah

26 minutes ago, geezfools said:

It’s not a “band” gold version, but I’m guessing it was supposed to be. Labels are the normal release labels. Still super limited and awesome and I grabbed one as well, hahah

Yeah even the FAT Store version had normal labels on this release. Oh well! Still a gold FAT wreck chord (tbh, I kinda hate that I typed that). It'll go nicely between my Milo Super 7 figures. 

17 hours ago, geezfools said:

17 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Yeah even the FAT Store version had normal labels on this release. Oh well! Still a gold FAT wreck chord (tbh, I kinda hate that I typed that). It'll go nicely between my Milo Super 7 figures. 

Pretty sure all of the gold versions have normal labels. I think people have some idea of the gold records being something they're really not. The store variant for this one is more limited...

12 minutes ago, shenanigans said:

Pretty sure all of the gold versions have normal labels. I think people have some idea of the gold records being something they're really not. The store variant for this one is more limited...

I guess I phrased that wrong and am only going off of what I've read and heard about this particular variant for this release.

22 minutes ago, shenanigans said:

My perception of the gold variants from FAT is that they are usually "band variants." That's really it. 

22 minutes ago, Prestonlanes said:

Have all versions of Today's Empires shipped?  I've seen many pictures in the wild, but I haven't received a shipping notification.  Just want to make sure I'm not missing something.

I received a shipping notice this morning about my color version from FAT. You’ll probably see something in a day or two 

• 3 weeks later...