The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

17 hours ago, hookups96 said:

What color was Teenage Bottlerocket? Know there was two one for retail and one for the bundle? 

There were three variants actually. The one mentioned above, a clear with splatter and a clear and orange pinwheel. Stand alone, bundle and then a release day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, Fowty Dollaz said:

Copyrights finally shipped. 

Also, be on the lookout for a new(?) band from FAT Mike...

I have no idea what it's called or when it drops, but it's apparently coming out and sounds "great." 

I'll hold my breath on sounding great unfortunately.

Though, I did hear a song on his podcast with Johnny and Emma and that sounded great! More of a NOFX cover, but good stuff for sure!

2 minutes ago, geezfools said:

I'll hold my breath on sounding great unfortunately.

Though, I did hear a song on his podcast with Johnny and Emma and that sounded great! More of a NOFX cover, but good stuff for sure!

I'll probably listen to the podcast episode tomorrow, but is that who the new band is with? Brendan Kelly slipped a little info in his podcast, and said it was like like NOFX but better. Maybe it's the same crew?

21 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

I'll probably listen to the podcast episode tomorrow, but is that who the new band is with? Brendan Kelly slipped a little info in his podcast, and said it was like like NOFX but better. Maybe it's the same crew?

I kinda half listened honestly. Mostly only listening for the tunes and half working on what was in front of me.

• 2 weeks later...