The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

• 2 weeks later...

It is very due for years, I mean I never liked them so they never meant anything to me but if we are honest they didn't have a relevant record in almost 20 years. And those stand ups filled with songs here and there shows got old pretty fast too. It's the best for them too, and maybe the label could shine better again, hopefully. 

Edited by xfactor675

33 minutes ago, xfactor675 said:

It is very due for years, I mean I never liked them so they never meant anything to me but if we are honest they didn't have a relevant record in almost 20 years. And those stand ups filled with songs here and there shows got old pretty fast too. It's the best for them too, and maybe the label could shine better again, hopefully. 

I bet you're a blast at parties. 

37 minutes ago, xfactor675 said:

I think their last two albums have had some gems in there but ultimately I agree. Your point about Fat getting to shine again rings true too. I haven't liked very many new Fat bands in years. The last one I loved was Banner Pilot who seem to be inactive now. 

38 minutes ago, JohnMatrix said:

I love their last two records. I listen to them all the time so I cannot get behind that sentiment

They are one of my favorite punk bands ever and the reason I got into punk in the first place. Just sad to see them go if it happens

Idk we'll see if they actually go off into the sunset. A reply to an Instagram post is a weird way to announce it. 

1 hour ago, tkey said:

I bet you're a blast at parties. 

Yeah fuck me for being rational. You know you can love things you loved 20+ years ago, nothing wrong with that but at the same time you can see things objectively. And lastly I'm not happy about this, I wish them the best, but time has passed by them, which means by me and us too, that's another ultimate sad part of this 😂

2 hours ago, xfactor675 said:

Why are you in this thread lol