The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

4 hours ago, likeweeds said:

The coloured bundle was an extra 20 bucks. WTF assholes. 

Colored vinyl costs more to make so it’s pretty standard.  However, Fat charges $3 extra for color vs standard so it should have only been an extra $12 rather than $20.

30 minutes ago, erousso said:

Exile & Transmission Alpha Delta were both really good. Their last album was really disappointing though.

Really?!  Their latest is one of my all time favorite SO albums!  Songs Of Armor & Devotion right?  Making sure you’re not thinking of the acoustic album (which is pretty good)

13 hours ago, curator said:

Really?!  Their latest is one of my all time favorite SO albums!  Songs Of Armor & Devotion right?  Making sure you’re not thinking of the acoustic album (which is pretty good)

Yeah I'm talking about Armor & Devotion. It really didn't do anything for me. Maybe I'll give it another try and see if something clicks this time. 

They are in hand, should be shipping soon. Transmission is the pinnacle of strung out, for me. an album so good it ultimately broke up the band. They’ve talked about on podcast what at a struggle it was to record it and write it. The drummer would leave the band after the tour because of internal problems. Bad times equals great art. On the other hand, Songs of Armor drum tracks were recorded in one day and the whole album just seems uninspired and rushed, and I love this band, but the album just didn’t stand the test of time like Transmission did. 

Got an Interpunk email (haha) that has preorders for Fat Music 1-6 so those should be announced soon!  I think some are already available, but I know they haven‘t pressed 1, 5 or 6 in awhile (if I’m correct).

P.S.

looking for the new Cigar on color if anyone wants to sell 😛

On 11/17/2022 at 9:47 AM, curator said:

Got an Interpunk email (haha) that has preorders for Fat Music 1-6 so those should be announced soon!  I think some are already available, but I know they haven‘t pressed 1, 5 or 6 in awhile (if I’m correct).

P.S.

Wow Interpunk's site still looks awful. Haven't been there in a while. 

On 11/17/2022 at 8:47 AM, 10inchLUV said:

P.S.

Isn't Interpunk up there with Paper + Plastick in the 'maybe I'll get my order, maybe I won't' lottery?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2022 at 3:52 PM, xen0m0rph said:

NOFX colored is up

As well as bundles with shirt, hoodie and watches 

Didn't really look at the track listing when i purchased it !

Listening to it this morning, i realize most song are old song already out on the latest 7inch of the month club

I'm dissapoint 😥

Seems like some folks are enjoying it, others, not so much. I haven't had a chance to dig into it and wanna give it a full run through in one spot before just listening while driving back and forth to work over a few days. If it's anything like the last 3-4 albums, I probably won't love it, but we'll see how it goes.