The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

On 1/18/2024 at 12:38 PM, likeweeds said:

I haven't cared about anything theyve done since Twisted By Design and this new song isn't changing my mind.

I loved Transmission Alpha Delta and thought it was a spiritual successor to Twisted. You should check it out.

This song doesn’t do much for me, but Strung Out has never been good about picking first singles.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

NOFX "Half Album" single dropped digitally. Be on the lookout for any pre-order soon. I can finally complete the double album box 🙃

I ordered the slipcase version of the EP assuming it came with a slipcase but I guess it's just supposed to fit in the double album slipcase, which I don't have. 

13 minutes ago, erousso said:

I ordered the slipcase version of the EP assuming it came with a slipcase but I guess it's just supposed to fit in the double album slipcase, which I don't have. 

Yeah, they left a couple of cardboard inserts and I've been waiting to take that out lol. It's maybe a different color, so there's that!

51 minutes ago, erousso said:

If you’re looking to get rid of the slipcase version, I’d take it off your hands. Since the EP was announced, I’d been checking the website off and on, and just got back from walking the dog and now it’s gone. :(

• 4 weeks later...

https://fatwreck.com/collections/vinyl/products/blow-it-at-madisons-quinceanera

Bundle: https://fatwreck.com/products/me-first-and-the-gimme-gimmes-blow-it-at-madisons-quinceanera-bundle

FAT117 - June 14, 2024

Twenty years after Me First and the Gimme Gimmes ruined Johnny's Bar Mitzvah, punk rock's premier cover band is back to wreak havoc on another important coming-of-age ceremony. This time, as the album title reveals, it was a Quinceañera. Nobody attending had ever heard of Me First and the Gimme Gimmes before, and nobody knew what to expect.

SHIPS IN JUNE

GRAB THE EXCLUSIVE BUNDLE HERE

13 song CD & LP

Track Listing

1. Changes
2. Love Will Keep Us Together
3. Dancing Queen
4. I Could Fall in Love
5. Estos Celos
6. La Ultima Muñeca
7. Happy Birthday
8. Por Tu Maldito Amor