thebiglebowski

The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

Thanks for the heads up!

Also a single from Home Street Home up: http://www.fatwreck.com/record/detail/291

Thanks, missed this on my order, but went back and grabbed one! 

Also, what an odd time to launch these. Isn't it normally during the day?

No kidding. Glad I'm doing homework like a nerd and decided to check VC. I just got ALL the releases (except HSH) that I've been waiting on. ESPECIALLY that LOC. 

Just got Backstage Passport. My first successful NOFX LP preorder! Wonder how long it'll be up.

Not TOO long, but probably longer than usual because it's later than usual.

I'm kind of bummed there wasn't a DVD or BluRay bundle. That would have been neat  punk rawk!

Not TOO long, but probably longer than usual because it's later than usual.

I suspect it'll also be up longer because Fat seems to be pressing more of the variants these days. There were like, almost a thousand purple MIs. On top of that, it's not like it's anything really new from NOFX so I think some people will take a pass on this.

I suspect it'll also be up longer because Fat seems to be pressing more of the variants these days. There were like, almost a thousand purple MIs. On top of that, it's not like it's anything really new from NOFX so I think some people will take a pass on this.

That's true. I mean the presses of Lawrence Arms and AM! were all ALMOST 300 versus 1000 MI, so you're probably right. Whatever- make dem dollaz, FAT.