The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

Looks like there are 4 colors of Backstage Passport (including black). The pic is up at Record Of The Week. I'd copy/paste a link to the pic, but I can't from my work computer. I'm liking the green.

The black looks like it has a little bit of marble, but maybe that's just me. I like the green as well - even much more than the red. And blue will be exclusive to the FAT store, so I wonder if the red and green will just be randomly distributed to those who preordered on color?

Edit: No marble in the black, that was just me after all. 

• 2 weeks later...

Green looks great. Hoping I get that instead of red.

Anybody get their Leftover Crack yet? Interesting that NOFX is arriving (release date in February) but not F World Trade Center (release date passed).

I received my NOFX, toyGuitar, and Leftover Crack albums, and my Home Street Home 7" today. I opened the package on my lunch break, but haven't had a chance to open the records themselves.

I got Backstage Passport today on a maroon w/ metallic gold splatter, Leftover Crack on the same splatter colors as that ebay post and Home Street Home 7" on translucent red today

My NOFX was on green with gold splatter. I wonder what pressing numbers are, and how they were distributed. 

LOC and NOFX came today. Got the red w/gold splatter.

The LOC is my favorite but just fucking hate that haze shit and the sand.

Just out of curiosity, which state/ country are you in? I'm trying to gague when mine will show based on localities. Obviously CT is not nextdoor to Cali.

No PO yet but there's a listing up for the new Stung Out album on 3/24. The last SO album was a let down which was a first for me with that band. Hopefully this one's better, cant wait to check it out.

http://www.fatwreck.com/record/detail/920

Yeah, Agents is meh but Blackhawks is AWESOME. Hopefully this new one is more like BOLA