The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

No PO yet but there's a listing up for the new Stung Out album on 3/24. The last SO album was a let down which was a first for me with that band. Hopefully this one's better, cant wait to check it out.

http://www.fatwreck.com/record/detail/920

excited for this

to be honest i didn't like blackhawks as much as some of the earlier stuff,still a good album however. 

Just a heads up, that Decline picture disc bundle appears to be restocked if anyone still needs that picture disc.

Decline_Shirt_+Pic_Disc_200.jpg?14165172NOFX The Decline - 15 Year Anniversary Combo

RELEASE DATE: JANUARY 16, 2015 
This combo includes a limited 12" picture disc of The Decline and a limited Decline T-Shirt. 

T-Shirt Small
$35.00
add_to_cart_off.gif?1370148689
T-Shirt Large
$35.00
T-Shirt Extra Large
$35.00
T-Shirt Extra Extra Large
$36.00

Added to Store: November 20, 2014

Sorry bub. I only bought one or I'd sell you a second. I'm sure someone can help a brotha out.

Thanks, and no worries...  now I'm subscribed to this thread so hopefully I'll catch the next one!  (But if you've got any extras of the coloured AWNM? or Love Their Country I'd certainly take them off your hands! ;) )

Thanks, and no worries...  now I'm subscribed to this thread so hopefully I'll catch the next one!  (But if you've got any extras of the coloured AWNM? or Love Their Country I'd certainly take them off your hands! ;) )

I do not. Sorry. This will be my first Gimmes LP. I think I have one or two 45s. I would like blowin' in the wind and AWNM?...in time, in time

I ordered (and received) AWNM? on pink swirl about a month ago from Amazon. Its still listed as 'Limited Edition/Pink Vinyl'. Might be worth a shot. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00L4X3TXM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have Are We Not Men? on grey for sale or trade if you're interested!

I had the Fat Store edition, didn't know it was so desirable.

Neither did I. The store version sure is pretty though.

I just wasn't too into this album. I really loved Have a Ball, Are a Drag and Ruin Johnny's Bar Mitzvah (and Sing in Japanese is a fun listen) but Are We Not Men? never grew on me. I'm not into the diva music I guess.

Neither did I. The store version sure is pretty though.

I just wasn't too into this album. I really loved Have a Ball, Are a Drag and Ruin Johnny's Bar Mitzvah (and Sing in Japanese is a fun listen) but Are We Not Men? never grew on me. I'm not into the diva music I guess.

It seemed too comical to me. Was it good? Yes. Was it their best? Absolutely not.