thebiglebowski

The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

If anyone is looking for the fat color copy of strung outs newest ep, I might be selling mine. I've been listening to it over the past few days and I'm not really digging it. I love this band to death but this ep is kinda boring. I don't have my physical copy yet so I'll give it a few more listens until I get it to see if it grows on me. It'll be $20 ppd I paid a little over $19 after shipping and taxes. Let me know if you're interested.

16 minutes ago, thomasj182 said:

If anyone is looking for the fat color copy of strung outs newest ep, I might be selling mine. I've been listening to it over the past few days and I'm not really digging it. I love this band to death but this ep is kinda boring. I don't have my physical copy yet so I'll give it a few more listens until I get it to see if it grows on me. It'll be $20 ppd I paid a little over $19 after shipping and taxes. Let me know if you're interested.

Interested

3 minutes ago, snowynz said:

I get so amped every time I see a notification from this thread, thinking Ribbed is up...

Keen to see what these subscription variants look like though, postage blew out the deal for me again.

Someone put some pics up when you get em

Come on Ribbed pre-order!

Same on all counts except for the postage thing (I subscribed)