Jump to content
thebiglebowski

The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, kylet said:

I'm not the most tech savvy person.  Is this pretty easy to do? 

yeah, first step is to turn your computer on. Then make sure you are connected to the internet (the world wide web). Next,  type  "www.google.com" into the top bar on your web browser (this step can be confusing). Finally, type into the webpage that appears "how to put a page monitor on a web page" You CAN do it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, My Upvote is A Downvote said:

yeah, first step is to turn your computer on. Then make sure you are connected to the internet (the world wide web). Next,  type  "www.google.com" into the top bar on your web browser (this step can be confusing). Finally, type into the webpage that appears "how to put a page monitor on a web page" You CAN do it!

That would show him how to put on the monitor, but doesn’t explain if it is easy or not. 

 

I could google how to change a motor in a car, but i doubt that would be of much use to me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Tidal Wave said:

That would show him how to put on the monitor, but doesn’t explain if it is easy or not. 

 

I could google how to change a motor in a car, but i doubt that would be of much use to me. 

youre right. the correct answer to the question he asked is simply "yes". but thats not the answer he wanted. he wanted someone to hold his hand and show him the way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, My Upvote is A Downvote said:

youre right. the correct answer to the question he asked is simply "yes". but thats not the answer he wanted. he wanted someone to hold his hand and show him the way. 

Actually I was just looking for the name of a recommended page monitor,  which he provided right away, since I've never used one before.  Which was very easy to install.

Thanks for all your added jargon though.  You've really brought a lot to this Fat Wreck Thread.

 

Edited by kylet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, My Upvote is A Downvote said:

 jargon

Jargon:

noun
noun: jargon; plural noun: jargons
special words or expressions that are used by a particular profession or group and are difficult for others to understand.


Troll:
noun

noun: troll; verb: trolling
1. one who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.
2. someone who is purposefully posting on a forum/message board/site with the sole aim to irritate the regular members.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kylet said:

Jargon:

noun
noun: jargon; plural noun: jargons
special words or expressions that are used by a particular profession or group and are difficult for others to understand.


Troll:
noun

noun: troll; verb: trolling
1. one who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.
2. someone who is purposefully posting on a forum/message board/site with the sole aim to irritate the regular members.

thanks for the definition. it further proves your misuse of the word "jargon", as i didnt use any. the irony is that your misuse of "jargon" was intended as jargon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, My Upvote is A Downvote said:

thanks for the definition. it further proves your misuse of the word "jargon", as i didnt use any. the irony is that your misuse of "jargon" was intended as jargon. 

You seem to know a lot about what my "intentions" are.  But again, like in your first post, you're completely wrong.

My intention was to call you out on your entitlement. How you talked down to me for asking a simple question from another user. You showed up out of nowhere just to be a troll. You acted as though you were above me, so I used the term jargon, implying that you were smarter than me and I couldn't understand the bullshit you were spewing out. It's called sarcasm. I would think a troll like yourself would pick up on it a little better. 

Damn, I've had 2 weeks off of work from having a newborn and look at me, sitting on the boards all day arguing with trolls. I gotta get out of my house before I turn out like you!

Edited by kylet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hickey said:

Fat Wreck colored vinyl: Bringing out the best in VCers since 2007.

 

37 minutes ago, dynamitekid said:

Lol I check this page to see what the pre order is for and its an argument about the definition of a word. This thread is useless

Everyone trying to raise their post count in a thread that was meant to only be posted in when a PO went up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for Vinyl Collective. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×