The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

Milo did say these songs were meant for the next Descendents album but he didn’t want to wait that long for them to come out as they felt that it was necessary to get them out now , prior to the election. So maybe they had already recorded them and decided to just release them digitally. 

On 10/21/2020 at 8:47 AM, Iggy_Pilot said:

Thank you for this correction. Does Packaged Sounds own record presses or is it a broker/manufacturer and uses TD as the pressing plant? Or are the record presses co-owned/shared by both companies?

Bit of both. Packaged Sounds has its own pressing plant in High Wycombe for specialst colour work, so all Store Editions and runs up to 500 records are usually pressed there but also owns machines at the Takt plant which do the larger volume and major label work. It started out as a broker but the plant in UK opened 18months ago.

On 10/28/2020 at 10:28 PM, Steady7 said:

I see that Fat is postponing shipping until after the election. I was looking back in this thread to see if people had got their Get Dead Lps yet and didnt see any indication that they have. I see a few on Ebay, just wondering if there are still people waiting? Says shipping late Oct on Fats site.

Not sure if what you see on ebay is actually records in hand, seems like there are resellers just taking orders. I don't think they shipped yet. The whole import into US is still seriously messed up.... looks like these are from GZ, judging by the sleeve of the EURO Retail...

1 minute ago, N8TRU said:

Hey.

This is a secret.

And you didn't hear it from me.

But I like all of you, so...

Colored Bad Cop Bad Cop self titled going on sale at 1PM EST but not at Fat's website. Unless there's other variants I don't know about.

https://smartpunkshop.com/products/bad-cop-bad-cop-self-titled-7-smartpunk-exclusive?mc_cid=b53d812cf5&mc_eid=c4bebeb125

also at sbam

https://shop.sbam.rocks/product/bad-cop-bad-cop-self-titled-pink-splatter/

1 hour ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Got Good Riddance and NUFAN 25th anniversary today. Realized (via Discogs) Hoss has never been on colored vinyl, so that'll be neat. So far 25th collection is shaping up nicely. Fingers crossed that color merge (on both) doesn't have a different noise floor.

I too received GR and NUFAN today.  Already jammed both and think they sound great.

1 hour ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Got Good Riddance and NUFAN 25th anniversary today. Realized (via Discogs) Hoss has never been on colored vinyl, so that'll be neat. So far 25th collection is shaping up nicely. Fingers crossed that color merge (on both) doesn't have a different noise floor.

The Lag boxset Hoss was on color...but not a standalone press though. Should be sweet!