Jump to content

The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread


Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, kjkenney said:

Damn..need to check this thread more. Need any and all Dillinger Four, especially Civil War

offtopic but midwestern and versus god on different colors are available for 13,5 each right now:

https://hopelessrecords.myshopify.com/search?type=product&q=dillinger

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Thanks! I just dropped $29 on a gold colored FAT 7". (Sucker)

It’s not a “band” gold version, but I’m guessing it was supposed to be. Labels are the normal release labels. Still super limited and awesome and I grabbed one as well, hahah

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, geezfools said:

It’s not a “band” gold version, but I’m guessing it was supposed to be. Labels are the normal release labels. Still super limited and awesome and I grabbed one as well, hahah

Yeah even the FAT Store version had normal labels on this release. Oh well! Still a gold FAT wreck chord (tbh, I kinda hate that I typed that). It'll go nicely between my Milo Super 7 figures. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, geezfools said:

It’s not a “band” gold version, but I’m guessing it was supposed to be. Labels are the normal release labels. Still super limited and awesome and I grabbed one as well, hahah

 

17 hours ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Yeah even the FAT Store version had normal labels on this release. Oh well! Still a gold FAT wreck chord (tbh, I kinda hate that I typed that). It'll go nicely between my Milo Super 7 figures. 

Pretty sure all of the gold versions have normal labels. I think people have some idea of the gold records being something they're really not. The store variant for this one is more limited...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, shenanigans said:

 

Pretty sure all of the gold versions have normal labels. I think people have some idea of the gold records being something they're really not. The store variant for this one is more limited...

I guess I phrased that wrong and am only going off of what I've read and heard about this particular variant for this release.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, shenanigans said:

 

Pretty sure all of the gold versions have normal labels. I think people have some idea of the gold records being something they're really not. The store variant for this one is more limited...

My perception of the gold variants from FAT is that they are usually "band variants." That's really it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Prestonlanes said:

Have all versions of Today's Empires shipped?  I've seen many pictures in the wild, but I haven't received a shipping notification.  Just want to make sure I'm not missing something.

I received a shipping notice this morning about my color version from FAT. You’ll probably see something in a day or two 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×

oh my wow GIF by ESPN Deportes

 

Please disable AdBlock OR sign-in in order to be able to access our website...

I Understand, I'll disable it for this website