The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

Yeah, I wonder if they'll be releasing one for each show. I'd have a hard time not buying a bunch of them. I wish they'd release all of the tour dates for this tour already. I'm sure it won't come to Salt Lake, but I'd like to see my options for closest city to me before I commit to any of them.

I got in the NOFX - Double Album with the slipcase the other day, and it's a lot nicer than I was expecting. I was half expecting it to be a thin cardboard slipcase, like the Face To Face set of their early Fat Wreck albums. But, it's a pretty solid, heavy boxset case. The music, on the other hand, is a bit underwhelming. But at least I expected that.

37 minutes ago, Boaty McBoatface said:

I remember when First Ditch Effort came out, and I downloaded it for free from the internet. It was so bad, I deleted it. Not even worth the fucken space on my hard drive 

I actually thought First Ditch Effort was pretty decent, as far as new NOFX music goes. But neither Single or Double Album really did anything for me.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, erousso said:

Shouldn't the 25th Anniversary represses start going up in May or June? Excited for this year!

Is this a thing? I need a few colored records I don't have to finish of my "fat collection" like greatest story, oh calcutta, potemkin the most, also would love to have the whole banner pilot disco but it would probably sell like 57 copies but hopefully some of these would happen.

• 1 month later...

https://shop.piratespressrecords.com/products/the-drowns-last-gang-split-7

I think more people will care in here than the Hardcore/Punk thread and The Last Gang is technically still on Fat.

TRACK LISTING:
Side A:
1. Subculture Rock 'N' Roll (The Drowns)

Side B:
1. Pleaser (The Last Gang)

PRESSING INFO:
500pcs. - 7" Black Vinyl
400pcs. - 7" Evergreen Vinyl
300pcs. - 7" Beer w/ Evergreen & Mustard Splatter Vinyl

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...