The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

I sent an email Tuesday evening to [email protected] and have yet to get a reply.

You may not get a reply until after the new year.. I just pre-ordered a NUFAN record and the confirmation email says the mailorder dept. is on holiday break starting Wed. 12/16.

I sent an email Tuesday evening to [email protected] and have yet to get a reply.

You may not get a reply until after the new year.. I just pre-ordered a NUFAN record and the confirmation email says the mailorder dept. is on holiday break starting Wed. 12/16.

They're pretty slow about replying, but are good about sorting things out once they get to it. And yeah, says on the website that they're on vacation starting the 16th. I had 2 records get warped/bent this summer and they sent me replacements no problem. One I did have to email them a few times though

• 1 month later...

Got my NUFAN in the mail today, so they are shipping now.  Looks pretty great, can't wait to spin it tonight.  I was going to take a picture, but Fat has one on their instagram.  Although, I wish they didn't post new releases until after they ship them since the surprise was always fun, oh well ;)

I can't figure out the 'spoiler' tag..

https://scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xpf1/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/12568131_1555159904804629_811329321_n.jpg

Got my NUFAN in the mail today, so they are shipping now.  Looks pretty great, can't wait to spin it tonight.  I was going to take a picture, but Fat has one on their instagram.  Although, I wish they didn't post new releases until after they ship them since the surprise was always fun, oh well ;)

I can't figure out the 'spoiler' tag..

https://scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xpf1/t51.2885-15/s640x640/sh0.08/e35/12568131_1555159904804629_811329321_n.jpg

Got mine today as well. Looks great. Totally forgot I ordered this. I don't think you need a spoiler tag if you have to click the link to see the pic...