The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

Also, not sure if any of you have noticed, but fat is starting to give out pressing info when the record goes up.

This is a one time repress of 500.

Where do you see that?

I only saw a colored variant, figured they were all on color, like revolutions per minute, so I was just gonna wait till it popped up on amazon. Seems a regular LP is available now and colored is sold out.  Guess I shouldn't have waited.

Where do you see that?

I only saw a colored variant, figured they were all on color, like revolutions per minute, so I was just gonna wait till it popped up on amazon. Seems a regular LP is available now and colored is sold out.  Guess I shouldn't have waited.

http://www.fatwreck.com/news/detail/963

and don’t miss out on this one-time color re-press of only 500 copies!

So if the colored vinyl is gone, should I be in any rush to get a standard black? I never really order anything from Fat, I just get it all locally.

If black goes OOS, it takes a while but Fat generally represses. If anyone is dying to get a colored one, I might sell mine. Need to see if this album still clicks with me.

If black goes OOS, it takes a while but Fat generally represses. If anyone is dying to get a colored one, I might sell mine. Need to see if this album still clicks with me.

Right on. I'd like to get the remaster, but I don't want the shirt if that's the only way it's available now.