The Official Fat Wreck Preorder Thread

So I'm a little wiener and I'll be out of town for tomorrow's Chicago Direct Hit record release show. Anyone willing to pick me up a copy of the limited show variant? Will gladly over-compensate you for your troubles, and can also pick-up next week -- no need to ship.

Edited by thespungo

Got the new Useless ID in this week and probably spun it 10 times since. Picked it up for pure nostalgia and was kinda blown away once I listened. It's super fucking good and the colored variant is a very nice red with black haze. Highly recommend grabbing a copy while you still can. 

38 minutes ago, themeconspiracy said:

Got the new Useless ID in this week and probably spun it 10 times since. Picked it up for pure nostalgia and was kinda blown away once I listened. It's super fucking good and the colored variant is a very nice red with black haze. Highly recommend grabbing a copy while you still can. 

This. Easily one of my favorite albums to come out this year. It makes you wonder what year it is considering Face to Face released a solid album too. 

That and Chixdiggit are back?! Masked Intruder's gig is up. 

Edited by randomfortunepa

4 minutes ago, randomfortunepa said:

This. Easily one of my favorite albums to come out this year. It makes you wonder what year it is considering Face to Face released a solid album too. 

That and Chixdiggit are back?! Masked Intruder's gig is up. 

Haha exactly! Bought because I've been following these dudes since the mp3.com days and had to support, but didn't have high hopes. Blown away by how good this album is. Just need them and Chixdiggit to play some America shows and I'll be a very happy camper!

6 hours ago, themeconspiracy said:

Haha exactly! Bought because I've been following these dudes since the mp3.com days and had to support, but didn't have high hopes. Blown away by how good this album is. Just need them and Chixdiggit to play some America shows and I'll be a very happy camper!

now we just need a US tour