The Postal Service - Give Up (3xLP reissue)

There's some info about Sub Pop's Loser Editions on their http://www.subpop.com/channel/blog/sub_pop_loser_edition_faq'>website. They've done anywhere from 475 to 2400 copies, so I'm guessing this one will be a few thousand at least.

It's more weird to me that there are people that don't know about this band. My little sisters know about this band. It's like Intro to Indie Music 101.

Well, they'd have to remaster all the bonus tracks since they're pulled from a bunch of different releases, it makes sense that they'd just remaster the whole thing so it sounds consistent when you're listening to all the tracks straight through. I guarantee it will sound identical to the original in 95% of all listening conditions, the mastering process hasn't changed all that much in the last 10 years.

(...in before "BUT LOUDNESS WARS LOUDNESS WARS STEVE HOFFMAN FORUMS LOUDNESS WARS")

I honestly would probably only get this on sale. I have the 2xLP and it plays fine. A couple covers and 2 extra tracks aren't gonna make me go and spend 25+ dollars but do wanna hear the new songs. Will probably get them on itunes or something.

That's how I feel. This is great for anyone who never got around to buying it but there isn't enough incentive to replace my perfectly good original copy for some demos and extra tracks.

i lost my 2LP in a breakup, so I'll be happy to pick up the reissue.

I lost my white copy in a dispute with some ex-roomies of mine. I picked up the black version from Urban and will pick up this new version because that Against All Odds cover is gold. Maybe I'll give the old copy to my girlfriend. Either way, stoked on this reissue.