The Postal Service - Give Up (3xLP reissue)

Or you could just buy the Dntel record? idk

I get your reasoning from a theoretical standpoint, but I mean, Evan and Chan was on a Dntel album and is really a Dntel song with Ben Gibbard on it (just like all the other songs on that album with a guest vocalist) as opposed to the true collaboration that was The Postal Service. I think the idea of doing a Postal Service record with bonus tracks is to include actual Postal Service B-sides or other rare/hard to find/unreleased tracks, not something that is actually pretty easy to get a hold of.

Personally, I don't feel like leaving out Evan and Chan makes the Postal Service set "incomplete".

Or you could just buy the Dntel record? idk

I get your reasoning from a theoretical standpoint, but I mean, Evan and Chan was on a Dntel album and is really a Dntel song with Ben Gibbard on it (just like all the other songs on that album with a guest vocalist) as opposed to the true collaboration that was The Postal Service. I think the idea of doing a Postal Service record with bonus tracks is to include actual Postal Service B-sides or other rare/hard to find/unreleased tracks, not something that is actually pretty easy to get a hold of.

Personally, I don't feel like leaving out Evan and Chan makes the Postal Service set "incomplete".

While true, there are songs by different bands entirely on this release.

right, as far as pigment goes. And vinyl is pigment. As far as light goes, it's the opposite, and black is the absence of colored light.

Yeah i was going for pigment haha not so much light since vinyl isn't made up of light. Although I'm sure Jack White is working on one made of light for RSD.

On the flip side I feel like since the loser edition is dropping so close to RSD. They might sneak some colored copies of the x3LP into RSD shipments because I doubt they went though to work to make fake records with fake labels for this...music video?...

can't tell if troll or really dumb.