The Postal Service - Give Up (3xLP reissue)

No think about it there were like 8 new colors in that video, now think around 100 per color with 8 colors that makes 800 of these pressing, along with 2000 of the loser edition and "x" amount of black. This is a re-press an anniversary repress, at that, which is something that tends to happen at RSD. I don't know. I just find it strange they made fake pressings for the music video and that it's not a clue.

No think about it there were like 8 new colors in that video, now think around 100 per color with 8 colors that makes 800 of these pressing, along with 2000 of the loser edition and "x" amount of black. This is a re-press an anniversary repress, at that, which is something that tends to happen at RSD. I don't know. I just find it strange they made fake pressings for the music video and that it's not a clue.

stop.

yeah yeah yeah, and the movie armagedon was a documentary

just heard the other new song 'turn around' and its equally as awful as the other new song. i was always hoping the postal service would record another album, but after hearing the two new songs i'm very content with give up being a one and done project.

Link to where you heard it?

Not really, if they have them in hand why wouldn't they ship them early? The music has been available since 2003...

because real labels that work with distributors and want to make sales figures can't ship out early. a few days is one thing, but how many preorders have you gotten 45 days early?