The Postal Service - Give Up (3xLP reissue)

Went to my local store last night to see if they had any loser editions. They had 2 copies on the shelf, but neither had a sticker on them (i.e. gold loser edition, silver standard edition). Anyone seen this? I wondered if they just peeled the silver sticker off if they didn't get any loser editions or got tired of people asking if they were the colored edition and staff knew they weren't.

luckily Amoeba had this album already in a nice sleeve because of the post card set, so that was nice.

also, I was wrong - Amoeba still has like 20 copies of the loser edition left, just noticed like 15 in a huge box underneath the shelves the other night.  So if you're still looking for this, you can order it from Amoeba online I think with free shipping, so like 31-33 dollars I think.  Just a heads up.

From a few pages back, but mine fits perfectly into these: https://www.squaredealonline.com/a.asp?s=Jm

i have some of these: http://www.sleevecityusa.com/Ultimate-Outer-Boxed-Set-Pack-of-25-p/9350.htm

i think mine are a little bigger, 13.75 x 13.75 where the ones you mentioned are 13.5 x 13.

I usually just use the bigger ones and if it's too big, i just fold the sleeve and tape it around the back to make it snug. might pick some of those up though.

luckily Amoeba had this album already in a nice sleeve because of the post card set, so that was nice.

also, I was wrong - Amoeba still has like 20 copies of the loser edition left, just noticed like 15 in a huge box underneath the shelves the other night.  So if you're still looking for this, you can order it from Amoeba online I think with free shipping, so like 31-33 dollars I think.  Just a heads up.

Is Amoeba only carrying the loser edition? I wanna order this since I'm 45 minutes away from the store, but I'm worried they'll send me a normal one.

Just ordered this through Amoeba's site and sent a message asking if they are in fact the Loser Editions with the Postcards. This was their reply:

Hi Brian,

Yes, it is the Loser Edition, with postcards.

Thanks for your order!

Best regards,
Allan H.
Amoeba Music

So if anyone is on the fence about ordering through Amoeba there is your answer.

Brian