I'll be ordering the Wollard to keep the collection going. Just to make sure, is this green color officially the second press? Or did I miss a press somewhere?

It's the 3rd Press of the S/t LP! (or 4th if you count the "Fest" Press as the 1st press...........

NIR 247 - CHRIS WOLLARD & THE SHIP THIEVES "Chris Wollard & The Ship Thieves" LP/CD

Fest Pressing: 200 Black vinyl, blank labels, screen-printed covers. Sold at Fest 7. (10/30/2008)

First Pressing: 490 Red, 500 Blue, 180 orange (regular), 280 Orange (180 gram), 240 Clear (180 Gram) (2/14/2009)  (2/1/2009)

2nd Pressing: 500 on mixed colored vinyl (2/12/2010)

3rd Pressing: Green vinyl! (1/22/2013)

Third pressing, not counting the Fest Pressing. 4 pressings if you count that.

Thanks for the info Var, I have all the other pressings except the 2nd pressing (multi-color) and the latest green, 3rd pressing. I sent Matt an e-mail to see if you still have copies of the 2nd multi-color press. Crossing my fingers!

And call me a sucker for numbers, but lets see some! Rarest sounds best!

Hey ding dong, they are not all here yet so we cannot tell you what we actually do not know. So far we have about 60 of each color, haha! I could make a prediction... 50,000 on carnagular flozl vinyl... but that would end up being inaccurate in some way, perhaps.

Are there pics of the new Dead Reckoning? I would like to take a peek.

Also, Is the mp3 download the remastered version or was that only for the new vinyl pressing?

Okay, let's start at the beginning. These are tricky concepts, along the lines of "it takes the same amount of time for the outer loop of a record to spin as the inner loop."

We have been remastering FOR VINYL. in the case of AGME and SBB, the digital versions are fine. The vinyl versions were recut at least a decade later to HUGE improvements: no more high end distortion, better overall sound, and in some cases: perceived increases in volume. Another issue is that a lot of 1990's recordings transfer fine to CD, but can create all kinds of phase issues and skipping that had to be compensated for. In 2012, Dave at Lucky Lacquers is correcting these issues and cutting new versions.

There are other cases where we are remastering the DIGITAL too, as it was needed: SAMIAM "yafmo" and HWM "finding".

I really like the new IHM vinyl mastering. I might see if the digital can bump up, but it is probably unnecessary.

It's a case by case situation.

Make sense?