Yeah that sounds good. Will wait for color breakdown and or pics before I place an order.

Also timetable for Finding The Rhythms 2xLP?

If you care about getting the green or purple SBB, I would recommend that you get on it. We only have 60 of each color so far. I'm not sure why there are not more. I think we were expecting 300 or so.

Later in the year for more HWM things.

I have a black new wave. Still wonderin how many of those were pressed...

Var what do u think of the new sbb mastering vs original? Im curious if its truly noticeable

I think I have said a few times in different ways that it is a large difference. I'm not feeling eloquent at the moment, but suffice it to say that I am impressed. Also the old mothers wore out, so it was necessary. This and the new SWARM re-cuts are quite remarkable in my opinion, as a person you liked the records before just fine.

I know it's silly, but I forget which ones did NOT end up on split-color already? Last year we had a few earth-toned split colors.

just 4 to go

NIR 032 - HOT WATER MUSIC "Finding the Rhythms" LP+7"

NIR 099 - HOT WATER MUSIC "NEVER ENDER with Demos" 2xLP

NIR 217 - HOT WATER MUSIC "Forever and Counting" LP

NIR 237 - HOT WATER MUSIC "Till the Wheels Fall Off" 2xLP

Ebay had some 'Till The Wheels Fall Off on a split colorway. However, the seller was in the UK and I can't do shipping for a 2LP from the UK right now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HOT-WATER-MUSIC-Till-The-Wheels-Fall-Off-2xLP-SPLIT-COLOUR-250-/150980159675?pt=UK_Records&hash=item23271e68bb&nma=true&si=wi08s%252FN8s45ddeVlUtUUmUSDskM%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

But you should do another pressing of 'em. 'cause yeah...

just 4 to go

NIR 032 - HOT WATER MUSIC "Finding the Rhythms" LP+7"

NIR 099 - HOT WATER MUSIC "NEVER ENDER with Demos" 2xLP

NIR 217 - HOT WATER MUSIC "Forever and Counting" LP

NIR 237 - HOT WATER MUSIC "Till the Wheels Fall Off" 2xLP

I second this idea of finishing re-pressing them all on split-color.

Ebay had some 'Till The Wheels Fall Off on a split colorway. However, the seller was in the UK and I can't do shipping for a 2LP from the UK right now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HOT-WATER-MUSIC-Till-The-Wheels-Fall-Off-2xLP-SPLIT-COLOUR-250-/150980159675?pt=UK_Records&hash=item23271e68bb&nma=true&si=wi08s%252FN8s45ddeVlUtUUmUSDskM%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

But you should do another pressing of 'em. 'cause yeah...

–– That appears to be the current pressing. The A/B record is very distinct split color, whereas the C/D is hard to notice unless you look. There will be fluctuations over the course of the pressing.

––  Never Ender had some mix-split within recent memory, but those are gone.